Extra Cost for Rivers of Light Dining Package ?

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
We want to eat at Tusker House for breakfast and thought about doing it as part of the ROL Dining package.

How much does it cost extra than the reservation without the ROL ticket?

We want to eat at Tusker House for breakfast and thought about doing it as part of the ROL Dining package.

How much does it cost extra than the reservation without the ROL ticket?

It's about $5 more for adults and $2 for children

I recently priced Tusker House ROL (and decided against it).

Typical adult breakfast is $29.99, ROL breakfast is $39. Lunch is a bigger jump, $34.99 versus $52 for ROL.

I recently priced Tusker House ROL (and decided against it).

Typical adult breakfast is $29.99, ROL breakfast is $39. Lunch is a bigger jump, $34.99 versus $52 for ROL.

Don't know where you priced it, but that is completely incorrect.

Here is the most recent pricing we have:

• Breakfast: Adult: $40.47, Child: $24.5
  • Rivers of Light Breakfast Dining Package: Adult: $44.73, Child: $26.63
  • Lunch: Adult: $55.38, Child: $33.02
  • Rivers of Light Lunch Dining Package: Adult: $58.58, Child: $35.15
  • Dinner: $55.38, Child: $33.02
  • Rivers of Light Dinner Dining Package: Adult: $58.58, Child: $35.15

Im doing a Tusker House breakfast with the package. Only downer is we will be at the first viewing of the show, and I wanted 2nd. Now that I think about it, I wonder how they can do a 7pm show during the summer. I would think its still light out. Hmmmm... Maybe they will move the time?? Wishful thinking!

EDIT: I was really wondering how they would to the times in the summer and there seems to be only one show at 8:45! Woohoo..Just changed me Le Cellier dinner to 6:10 instead of 4:30!

Also, both regular TH breakfast and ROL package are both only 1 dining credit. Not sure how it goes if your paying OOP.

You can also get a ROL Fast Pass with a great viewing area. Although I love the ROL package and FP seating, at the end of the show, you are the last one out of there because you are at the bottom of the stadium seating. Last time it was about 20 -25 minutes to get out of the stadium.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter