EXTRA Chunky!! A Chunky Sisters-Only Birthday TR April 2021!! NEW Aloha Aulani 11/18!

chunkymonkey

DIS Veteran
EXTRA CHUNKY!
A Chunky sisters 40th' Birthday Trip Report
April 10-16 2021
Saratoga Springs Resort

AM-JKLVa3FJvomyxsaJlNBwMEg5UyRSWOpTNtgAV2sAgB6ayS--Nu-Z3Attn__cjeL5VqIrx16nWN1hB7c1oSxfFeAb54LpjmitCSR20cPjfcxPskkFdPHJ9dVIk0frcJPAYdKpt2239Adl-q2YbwamoYXRkLw=w1406-h937-no

Hi everyone! I'm back again with another TR. This time, it was just me and Chunkysis for a girls trip! She turned 40 earlier this year! We were supposed to plan out a trip to Tokyo Disneyland Resort but that was obviously not happening in the COVID world, so we decided to just keep it closer to home and end up at our 2nd home, Disney World! Since it was her 40th birthday I just had to make it a little "extra" special right? So stay tuned for lots of extra chunky happenings during our trip!

Intros:

AM-JKLUexDF85rrob7WuFN94ZAgcqxZJw7-66V-R1a6H4U3Rgy77KHIlg8p6saqCVMDJrkATqWJ1ANSXjyhF3MXqHu_hfOfHNv19AKm0a3Y3bssjzg6usb6SY1VpTecoHh3Cdz8YtK13qTmgM_V9DSgWBnqNUg=w625-h937-no

Me, Su-Lynn,, aka Chunkymonkey, Chunky, Princess Chunky, or just Princess LOL
Hi! I'm Su-Lynn and I've been an avid Disney person all my life! I love it all, the parks, the movies, even the now closing Disney Store at the local mall :( (RIP) . I turned 40 a loooong time ago and also spent it at Disney World (and on a cruise) (you can read that TR here). I usually travel to Disney with my hubby, Steve but he decided to stay home and do some gardening while us girls had fun (although it seemed he had just as much fun playing farmer). I currently work as a Business Analyst in IT at a bank, currently WFH, and live in NJ although I'm a New Yorker at heart.

AM-JKLUAiWukdxzfDOp_LgzdDzx4bA_z_sVPLc4aozhlDkNEvwjTf6XsdLcbgmFSGME9aiiUDupgnLuYLWBrFknjFoQPWd4S8xDXKcYnAZnlbqzjrOi-O8orWaIcljaGDhMOErtYZITVZ0suSq7tmT5kNeZKAg=w1406-h937-no

My sister, Su-Queen, aka Chunkysis (who will be known as CS from now on), the birthday girl! She's one of my 3 sisters (two who are twins) who unfortunately couldn't be with us on the trip even though their birthday is in April too. CS loves taking pictures; meaning other people taking pictures of her LOL. She had planned two photoshoots on the trip, one with an offsite photographer and another with Disney photopass in one of those Capture Your Moments sessions. She was very sad there are no character meet n greets as that is her JAM. Also she loves JAM, as in the fruity stuff you have with toast. You can read about her jam-escapades in this TR here. CS lives with our mom also in NJ and currently has a boyfriend whom she'll slowly introduce Disney to at some point, LOL. CS used to work in a high-end invitation/custom printing company but since the pandemic has been unemployed. She'd saved for this birthday trip though so that's why it could happen. She's starting to pick up some interviews though so fingers crossed she can go on another trip soon! She does have an Etsy site where she makes her own cards, called The Paper Crown.

We stayed at Saratoga Springs in a Preferred Studio which was lovely but there were some hiccups in the beginning. But overall, we had an amazing trip, and I was happy to help my sister celebrate her birthday at WDW!

Stay Chunky everyone!!

Read my previous
Trip Reports

Last edited:
Just an FYI, I posted about this trip in my Instagram highlights if you want to watch all the video associated with this.
I'll try to post some but it's a lot.

Day 1: Sorta Drinking Around the World but not really

We left on Saturday April 10, which was the day before CS's actual birthday. We had an 8am flight so she spent the night at our house and my hubby Steve drove us to the airport nice and early. Our flight was fine and we had the exit row which was great.

AM-JKLWwqA5wbOCKKvYIdMWRmHARDQOuaaTi_CU800SRgBhK8pwClGKggIL0BvhFgpHGxRljmljlB78q9_gqx6HTs-bOO9gUedY5ulkABtS2_Kot4cb4ZOR_tNKZmUjJu6ENIWlPVFClEa3DnRf9-M0zzJ1XVQ=w660-h880-no

These are our vacation nails, LOL,

AM-JKLVlvNln52ffK-wFJlYoIBW7NGRXMxRqFLKNe8QfvCFuPJk4HO1fJGQ81lfcWLNrRJt7qoWUhVPyHEc7m1dEKzCk5qRm-reFlSFF6Mp0rwLqr2buzN7dkRIVeyWyutbiTwHOGMZQVL_7HmiLhLPPfG_lzw=w660-h880-no

When we arrived, we picked up our bags, and went down to ME. We took one look at the line then went back upstairs and hailed an Uber. Thank goodness or it would have taken hours to get to our resort. Although our Uber driver was a little lost at the exit to the airport and got tangled up in the car rental return line which was equally as long as the ME line, but perhaps even faster LOL.

Finally we had made it to our resort Saratoga Springs! After we were dropped off, since they were renovating half the area in the main building someone with an official looking ipad came over and asked if we were checking in. I told her yes and that I had made a room request a while ago. She checked and it seemed like that room in Congress Park was not available yet but she had another preferred room in a building in The Springs which was closer to the main building (while being a bit further from Disney Springs). After contemplating it for a minute I said that's fine since it's probably better to have a room earlier than later so we were whisked away in our own golf cart to our room 3543!

AM-JKLWbzQfAdkf3nlDUxZfqtAlZUwpCjnzu5DGNv21TX5Z7ePcirLyO46NYBA7eVSDudHTaFgbj8D6h3PaKNC4v8brzCYqLI_bgEHPVsC1LCEAjXH13Eb7aXWRic8aRq2tS_FftSw6e5LciRQsnKMFyTD9xoQ=w662-h881-no
AM-JKLXrCe65afow4wzrBjjfwVSFnQxDSn4YoKSkTEWp3YXLrB-iHRZ5VZZybwQGfbztVFfHBEdNiVPqxYNZrbY0mTCdO_DN6rMvGcMxt-MXzLcbWFcFn5RdXL9hgpMaoNnnbgkGHFuao6ENMOKaPsEhnXZu-Q=w660-h880-no

OK so our kind driver helped us with our luggage and when we got to the room, we tried our magic bands...and they did not work to open the door. So he opened it for us and told us to just call the front desk. So we did that and they said they would send a maintenance person over because that room may have a low battery on the lock or something.

Here's some pics of the room. It's in the preferred section so all the rooms have been refurbished. I thought they did a great job, I love the herringbone floors and the shabby chic decor.

AM-JKLXfdSRZrS42ZFGhD0PgVPefT0vjujVwWbjWbDOuJ_VXiFt6-zLZtKRh3aetgxgieHbszmoHI--Qpsf2_n-ylh_99LojFsqdt2rWlkAIdIOxli1ADpz1SSQKsn1uhQfkz6gNtzRJK5FyJNuO97Vc-zrCOQ=w1174-h880-no

AM-JKLXbGplcAhG4e6fALQI0R8w9tFa3Fs-ohjqd6v1ug2pfI_074MaQfrY08f6Loxg7fL1hA-USkrVVivmZIzsoRXljapEfUBA5gVBP_dYgMmgow6BoT3s_SletK1sdMkziIfwwxbu_urpmbowblVuQSSFoEg=w1174-h880-no

That is my own blanket on the bed because I get cold at night and also my luggage had a lot of room so I used it as padding so my stuff wouldn't be moving all around LOL.

AM-JKLWDIs-pgw5n61yfn-ic2eKoVZsAgEyZ-rdd8byjmVMR5ZgOfgf4VRNHCnTqxp1VXMR4HsQrR2Hnl_fw-CnzjxqA8vgwr6vxke8tjeYw9UsqP7dWOojtFcIMrsNNgcvp7orhXO7il0TRRlGFU_XckvZqHQ=w660-h880-no

Here's a little video I recorded.

This was our view. We never sat outside, as we weren't in the room much!

AM-JKLWd4DFbDrLYgHlMBONKzN0LDTAMIlPy5TpADf28l5ULSf7cATLwgg0gYozVg4F8ZP-VH4eanIWHvkYHCD_ci0_OdxXYetUv1VwYaeTa5OGQoc4gJmglj8GouJhmRmdaGwhdccUrtp8G5bDRsg9toNl8dQ=w660-h880-no

So, when the maintenance guy arrived, he tinkered with the lock and had us try our bands again. Nope didn't work. He radioed the front desk. The front desk told us to come to the front desk. Oh goodness. We decided to just get ready and leave since we were hungry. Thankfully we were not terribly far from the front desk but still it was a bit of a walk considering we had arrived via golf cart!

AM-JKLUrd8b-RQuOc9Rew1FQk00C81Yt9qPVbBMMtht7sBPofaHEJ793E3aVIs9FSkNFppIVgpPC2Sipf1NIafwn0akor5U7V0P3n-jbIH6FVaMU4SUNZlDRNMLq4vCs3meYz3EcgGawdbURJ2b9C6FUQc7Xlw=w660-h880-no

OK bands were sorted out, somehow it was still attached to another room, probably the room I had requested, even though the lady with the ipad said we were all set earlier. Disney IT, gotta love it.

My sister used this opportunity to have me take pictures of her anyways. It was right before our trip that they had allowed mask removal for outdoor pictures. That made my sister so happy!

AM-JKLX7tAOfYH4obM8yXHP7UecpYINpHlYTO_EOzdjBoeKJYArB6c6H8Y4uo0LTr8GxcZYbAR6irMyYaGSW2ahNNckBZ-Sq839tC18MvVJR7pJBgAWlL6r-sN9QYNOzDH_aRfX81670gk2yvjynYOE5XXJO1Q=w660-h880-no
AM-JKLV1fbPZg9fUf2Or7FKnbmifDmIQGnHmTwpn0SVx65FXPx9Z3LF3zMYei8RqEqyC_qhOBTl4Mmu6_OSqRs-6PkFk0i0JLZ2cP8kS4gDq7xcUOgHE3vFnl3nlGBFspd4QH6A7cg5moXGWzYuzkdPsY-i-Hw=w660-h880-no

So I said we should walk to springs, but of course my sister sees the nearest bus stop and says we should wait for a bus. OK fine.

AM-JKLUsOhJpMc8iJ-wOS82wCRLOHekBQCKRLRck43ay9ZopJ7hXJxWX2kKTbBLEGaQ0yWU999fizItevveAFVu6xjAFsWRT73yC0AzQivsdp3EyYBwWcwCgfJFLbQMUEPb2FF8LK3dbTzShnXbr6JVZf4URyA=w660-h880-no

We didn't have to wait long for a bus, but once ON the bus, our driver basically took us back around Saratoga Springs before actually leaving and heading into Disney Springs. But he was an excellent driver with lots of knowledge and trivia and kept us engaged the entire time. We were one of only like 4 people on the bus anyways!

OK so what should have been a 15 minute walk turned into a 40 minute journey but we made it and were starving! So we went to someplace CS had never tried before, Chicken Guy! I had this with Steve and liked it and my sister is a picky eater but chicken fingers and fries are always safe!

AM-JKLWzdG2qbEkt3Mr0xIoLBhZNto5HpJnMM9JO-0QI3OIRlYs6F6JcthwDUHrrw3CXHf7i6iQSu5GgVKRdXq09avUC11TRYbpfGZIuPwi9xola56FwGyRPBphPXiOz6REoIlMrNG3R8fOo0-uwJPqPO9Je-Q=w660-h880-no
AM-JKLXOphKypN0QLLnnXv682wAwNdHSIACE9OE0rylzKn_fYTorD6ky6qzne2gryl3CE0hMA66Y2IgCiyTTLrCEX-xqac_dZBhmTtlfDkI_n60z3nRoHACFuwatSQFJzws1bik0TWjNBCeku9bcR430zQ5dBw=w660-h880-no

I got my meal with the hot habenero and the curry mayo and I loved them both, and especially enjoyed mixing them! My sister got like the sweetest jam-like sauce, the teriyaki, and also got garlic parmesan and enjoyed it as well.

Unfortunately we had to sit in the heat of the sun because there were no tables with shade available, so we were pretty warm after. I spotted the Coca Cola store across from Chicken Guy and said we should totally check out the roof deck and maybe get a soda sampler. It's something I've wanted to try but I don't usually drink soda so was never high up on my list. I did want to try it for the experience, I guess because I miss Club Cool, LOL.

AM-JKLUVbunB4XMqZyXqobc9TE228bee3ncoVCk_zEk5N98TKKq2hDwCvDwc-svU_F0BovG_LuNo01gpBPXU7BDPbyyTZk4Lj2wVrd2HYoN9DTYVsXjRTSSeOPzjbV987LY_Wt9Qzsrqsmorjq-XqbJou9nGeA=w660-h880-no

My sister got a table and I went up to order. She shot this video. I was just going to get the Around the World sampler but it was only at the spur of the moment that I decided to try this:
Combo Tray
$20.00
Enjoy sixteen sparkling and still beverages from around the world as well as eight domestic flavors of Coca-Cola® products with Vanilla Ice Cream

Sixteen sodas and 8 floats ?!?!? Well, we gotta be a little extra chunky for CS's birthday plus it was only 20 bucks!

It may have been a bit too much.

AM-JKLWf7YRqplab5JdBgASySkPNZNvl8CHfLhwPdmNnKjSWsjN7TOEOIb9SCngZDByJ6yOBA9zsacqu2nI4LZxz9W6xuzaHa3dzbSSedbhGec9fGINfH7TYHryNLogZjK33baultJ60FKxkAehIZz5ZX8_g4Q=w660-h880-no

It was waaaaay too much sugar, but hey, it was fun. I definitely do NOT need any more sugar in my life so I consider this a one and done experience. I did enjoy the pibs float though. I don't eat that much ice cream and never have soda so it was a rare thing for me to have a float!

AM-JKLWPO2BXOY-lU626J4C946Iv72mJZKaQdUh_nuD-mlH5EuDPc5e622RbULjv6z-UDTPR2-qd5uQBR_5hfD-S6hxz-5vHcdNbV8vJXA4y2_4JFSbuobwwaug936wtP-66tJGUFNqaXbvUwLpchPDzTNjzYA=w660-h880-no

AM-JKLWSuGf0unkXkNLVZQIkNDjWwkDMsspr9guhopdJP-mvcJSFaZQuModj5m7P7sRA5r4xNRjQg-aFI57u3rRjIOUQZJLNcBJWk0XlpLbOvuS-a38ZE6UhfTaYNRRCazUmfBBvVlSt-mzEywxWoRho4LdYVw=w1250-h937-no

It came with this legend card so you knew which drink was what. I did recognize some of the items they had in Club Cool but there were plenty of new ones too.

AM-JKLW5w4etsrii9HGRz0kaMpksSmAogiSg2-RaYTAgMLC9PFXTESgfwbHsCyOyAai1NOnOMjV1OdrgexWn7uXUd2nBwMRWVEbI9KF7vtjb-fzOIBmNiq04AOXGUYyLc5jC2bE31coAQpFa_Z6vhPIkJtwk0A=w703-h937-no

Check out this video of my sister doing a taste test. And here's one of me.

I look completely sweaty and disheveled compared to my sister but really, that was a theme throughout the trip. :rotfl:
A week before the trip I suffered an allergic reaction my whole face and body had inflammation and I had a rash on my face too. It was bad, but thankfully a ton of antihistamines helped clear it up but I don't think I fully recovered as I looked and felt a bit blotchy lol.

Coming up, we spend the rest of the day shopping at springs plus a noodle dinner at Morimoto Asia!

Hi, Su-Lynn! Joining in to read even though I had an up-close sneak-peek at this trip!

These are our vacation nails, LOL,

Pretty.

Here's some pics of the room. It's in the preferred section so all the rooms have been refurbished

Nice.

That is my own blanket on the bed because I get cold at night

We always have to call and get extra blankets because they never seem to provide enough and those rooms get cold.

OK so what should have been a 15 minute walk turned into a 40 minute journey

Yikes!

So we went to someplace CS had never tried before, Chicken Guy! I had this with Steve and liked it and my sister is a picky eater but chicken fingers and fries are always safe!

Lol…I literally just wrote about Chicken Guy yesterday in my TR. We loved it too!

Sixteen sodas and 8 floats ?!?!?

Oh lord, no.

A week before the trip I suffered an allergic reaction my whole face and body had inflammation and I had a rash on my face too. It was bad, but thankfully a ton of antihistamines helped clear it up but I don't think I fully recovered as I looked and felt a bit blotchy lol.

I'm sorry to hear that, but you did not look blotchy at all. You look as beautiful as ever!

Hi, I am here!!! And following along!

I said that's fine since it's probably better to have a room earlier than later so we were whisked away in our own golf cart to our room 3543!
I love when they offer to give you a ride in the golf carts. So, nice!

So he opened it for us and told us to just call the front desk. So we did that and they said they would send a maintenance person over because that room may have a low battery on the lock or something.
Thank goodness that person was there with you! Although, sounds like you ended up having to go to the front desk anyway.

OK so what should have been a 15 minute walk turned into a 40 minute journey but we made it and were starving!
At first I was thinking, no big deal they are taking a bus, totally not thinking that you were THAT close to Disney Springs!

I did want to try it for the experience, I guess because I miss Club Cool, LOL.
Ha! But not for long! It's coming back!!! Yeah!

Sixteen sodas and 8 floats ?!?!? Well, we gotta be a little extra chunky for CS's birthday plus it was only 20 bucks!
You have to! And I def want to do this with the girls. It's def a one and done thing, but still fun to do. Do you remember how many weren't carbonated by any chance? Gwen doesn't like fizz so, she would only drink the still ones, as they called them.

Hi everyone! I'm back again with another TR. This time, it was just me and Chunkysis for a girls trip! She turned 40 earlier this year! We were supposed to plan out a trip to Tokyo Disneyland Resort but that was obviously not happening in the COVID world, so we decided to just keep it closer to home and end up at our 2nd home, Disney World! Since it was her 40th birthday I just had to make it a little "extra" special right? So stay tuned for lots of extra chunky happenings during our trip!
I loved following along with this trip in your Instagram stories so am happy to join in here as well. :)
CS used to work in a high-end invitation/custom printing company but since the pandemic has been unemployed. She'd saved for this birthday trip though so that's why it could happen. She's starting to pick up some interviews though so fingers crossed she can go on another trip soon! She does have an Etsy site where she makes her own cards, called The Paper Crown.
I am so sorry to hear CS has been out of work. Sending pixie dust for positive interviews!
We stayed at Saratoga Springs in a Preferred Studio which was lovely but there were some hiccups in the beginning. But overall, we had an amazing trip, and I was happy to help my sister celebrate her birthday at WDW!
I am eager to hear how you liked Saratoga as we have it booked for the first part of our March trip. :)
Finally we had made it to our resort Saratoga Springs! After we were dropped off, since they were renovating half the area in the main building someone with an official looking ipad came over and asked if we were checking in. I told her yes and that I had made a room request a while ago. She checked and it seemed like that room in Congress Park was not available yet but she had another preferred room in a building in The Springs which was closer to the main building (while being a bit further from Disney Springs). After contemplating it for a minute I said that's fine since it's probably better to have a room earlier than later so we were whisked away in our own golf cart to our room 3543!
Which preferred section would you recommend? Love being whisked off in a golf cart!
My sister used this opportunity to have me take pictures of her anyways. It was right before our trip that they had allowed mask removal for outdoor pictures. That made my sister so happy!
Great dress on CS! She always has the best outfits!
Unfortunately we had to sit in the heat of the sun because there were no tables with shade available, so we were pretty warm after. I spotted the Coca Cola store across from Chicken Guy and said we should totally check out the roof deck and maybe get a soda sampler. It's something I've wanted to try but I don't usually drink soda so was never high up on my list. I did want to try it for the experience, I guess because I miss Club Cool, LOL.
I love Club Cool and am excited for it's return.
It was waaaaay too much sugar, but hey, it was fun. I definitely do NOT need any more sugar in my life so I consider this a one and done experience. I did enjoy the pibs float though. I don't eat that much ice cream and never have soda so it was a rare thing for me to have a float!
That is a huge sampler!! While I do love ice cream I never drink pop so might have a sip from each of those.

:welcome: Everyone!!

Hi Su-Lynn! Looking forward to your report!
Thank you!!
Hi, Su-Lynn! Joining in to read even though I had an up-close sneak-peek at this trip!
Yes you did! :)
We always have to call and get extra blankets because they never seem to provide enough and those rooms get cold.
They do! I always take the spare blanket they keep for the pull out beds, but since my sister was using it I was lucky to bring my own!
Lol…I literally just wrote about Chicken Guy yesterday in my TR. We loved it too!
I saw! Yes, it's surprisingly really good! I enjoyed it.
I'm sorry to hear that, but you did not look blotchy at all. You look as beautiful as ever!
Aw you are so sweet. I think by the time I saw you my skin had calmed down but the first few days I definitely was a little splotchy!
Following along! I was there a few of the same days so excited to see how your trip was. :D
Yay! Did you find it crowded? I thought it was packed!
Joining in! I remember all the photos on instagram way back in April!
Thank you! Yes this TR is taking a while lol!

That was one heck of a sampler! :drinking1
It was insane!
Hi, I am here!!! And following along!
Yay!!
I love when they offer to give you a ride in the golf carts. So, nice!
It was our first golf cart ride! Now I want this kind of door to door service all the time! 😆
Thank goodness that person was there with you! Although, sounds like you ended up having to go to the front desk anyway.
OMG it was so complicated. I wish they would have just sent us there from the get-go as we were waiting for a while for maintenance and then maintenance had to call front desk, then I had to talk to the front desk, etc. Turns out it wasn't a door issue but an issue with the magic bands and reservation so thankfully we got it finally sorted out but did waste about an hour.
At first I was thinking, no big deal they are taking a bus, totally not thinking that you were THAT close to Disney Springs!
OMG we thought the drive would zip right around to Disney Springs since the stop near the main building is usually the last stop before existing SS, but instead the driver made it the first stop. So strange, LOL.
Ha! But not for long! It's coming back!!! Yeah!
YAY! So excited about this.
You have to! And I def want to do this with the girls. It's def a one and done thing, but still fun to do. Do you remember how many weren't carbonated by any chance? Gwen doesn't like fizz so, she would only drink the still ones, as they called them.
I am pretty sure they had all the non carbonated drinks they had at club cool. Think the vegibeta from Japan was there, otherwise, I honestly cannot remember! We didn't finish everything, jus took a sip or two of each.
That's a lot of soda! And bonus, the Beverly makes an appearance!
It was more soda than I had drunk in the past 3 years combined LOL
I loved following along with this trip in your Instagram stories so am happy to join in here as well. :)
Thanks Susan! Welcome!
I am so sorry to hear CS has been out of work. Sending pixie dust for positive interviews!
Thank you! She had a few this week so fingers crossed she will find something soon!
I am eager to hear how you liked Saratoga as we have it booked for the first part of our March trip. :)
Overall, beautiful, lovely resort, just very very large so bus service can be long and easy to get lost, LOL. But it was so convenient to walk to Disney Springs!
Which preferred section would you recommend? Love being whisked off in a golf cart!
The section closest to Disney Springs is Congress Park, a short walk and over the bridge and you'll be near the side where World of Disney is. Very convenient! The section closest to the Main Building is The Springs. But depending on where your room is you can try and pick a building that is closer to one end or another so you're somewhere in between the main building and DS, LOL. I have not been to the other sections but heard they are very peaceful.
Great dress on CS! She always has the best outfits!
She does! She sells a bunch of her outfits after each trip and buys new ones for the next trip!
I don't have that kind of patience LOL.
I love Club Cool and am excited for it's return.
ME too!
That is a huge sampler!! While I do love ice cream I never drink pop so might have a sip from each of those.
That is what we did, just sampled everything and ate the ice cream LOL.

Joining in! What a journey to get your room and magic band situation figured out! Saratoga has always intimidated me by how big it is, we walked there from Disney Springs once and got totally lost! Smart to pack a blanket, once I learned that hotels never wash the comforters I was very glad that Disney only uses sheets, but I sleep with the AC blasting and it gets so cold! I still need to try Chicken Guy, the sauces look so yummy. That coke sampler looks so fun for only $20! Sugar overload is right! Allergic reactions are the worst, I take daily antihistamines to keep mine under control, the itchy/blotchy feeling is awful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter