Extended parking at MCO

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
We're flying out of MCO on Sunday Oct 8th to Vegas but with an early flight and being almost an hour from MCO we thought we'd stay at the Hyatt at the airport the night before. I'm trying to figure out how their Park, Stay and Go packages work and its hurting my brain.. :rolleyes2

They have Park, Stay and Go packages for 4 or 7 nights but we need 5 nights -the initial night at the hotel and then we'll be gone another 4 nights in Vegas..

Here is the wording on the package from their website:
1685457720532.png

it states that if you need additional nights, then you're charged $19/night for self-parking - so if I check out of the hotel the morning we fly out, then 5 nights later drive my car out of the parking lot, how do I pay for that 5th night? Is there a ticket I show someone and then that's when I pay the additional $19?

We've never stayed at this hotel before, nor used a package like this so I'm totally confused.

Any other suggestions from folks who have used this package?

Thanks!

I have not used that package, but long-term parking is $10/day. For a one-night stay, I'd look at a hotel just north of the airport and park in long-term parking.

I have not used that package, but long-term parking is $10/day. For a one-night stay, I'd look at a hotel just north of the airport and park in long-term parking.
thanks for the suggestion but we were trying to avoid having to drive into the airport that morning and liked the convenience of being on-site of the airport and just going downstairs to drop off our luggage.

Maybe someone has?? :confused3

The last time I parked at the airport, you paid for parking when you left the garage. I assume the hotel will give you some sort of validation or receipt to show that covers the nights included in your package, and then you pay the regular day rate for any additional nights you have been there when you are leaving the garage.

The last time I parked at the airport, you paid for parking when you left the garage. I assume the hotel will give you some sort of validation or receipt to show that covers the nights included in your package, and then you pay the regular day rate for any additional nights you have been there when you are leaving the garage.
thank you!
For our local (international) airport we have been pre-paying our parking so I just scan a QR code going in/out - and we dont have a hotel on site, so I wasn't sure how that worked.

Thanks!

We're flying out of MCO on Sunday Oct 8th to Vegas but with an early flight and being almost an hour from MCO we thought we'd stay at the Hyatt at the airport the night before. I'm trying to figure out how their Park, Stay and Go packages work and its hurting my brain.. :rolleyes2

They have Park, Stay and Go packages for 4 or 7 nights but we need 5 nights -the initial night at the hotel and then we'll be gone another 4 nights in Vegas..

Here is the wording on the package from their website:
View attachment 764082

it states that if you need additional nights, then you're charged $19/night for self-parking - so if I check out of the hotel the morning we fly out, then 5 nights later drive my car out of the parking lot, how do I pay for that 5th night? Is there a ticket I show someone and then that's when I pay the additional $19?

We've never stayed at this hotel before, nor used a package like this so I'm totally confused.

Any other suggestions from folks who have used this package?

Thanks!
I'd call the hotel directly and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter