Extended family dining seating

ssgtravel

Mouseketeer
We will have an extended family of 13 who are in 4 linked staterooms. Is it safe for me to assume that we will all be seated together at one table and with no one else added to the table? Or do I have to make a special request?

We will have an extended family of 13 who are in 4 linked staterooms. Is it safe for me to assume that we will all be seated together at one table and with no one else added to the table? Or do I have to make a special request?
We went in October of 2019, with a total of 15 in 4 staterooms and we were all together with no additional guests. We simply linked our reservations and had to do nothing else.

We went in October of 2019, with a total of 15 in 4 staterooms and we were all together with no additional guests. We simply linked our reservations and had to do nothing else.
Same for us but we had 15 people in 6 staterooms and were at one big table. Just link all the reservations in the system and they will take care of it.

Same for us but we had 15 people in 6 staterooms and were at one big table. Just link all the reservations in the system and they will take care of it.
Unless things have changed, if you have more than 4 reservations linked, you may have issues booking port excursions/other activities online. We have traveled twice with 4 staterooms, and once with 5. In order to book port adventures I had to have DCL temporarily unlink one of the rooms and book them separately. After booking, they were re-linked for dining purposes.

Reactions: ajo

Unless things have changed, if you have more than 4 reservations linked, you may have issues booking port excursions/other activities online. We have traveled twice with 4 staterooms, and once with 5. In order to book port adventures I had to have DCL temporarily unlink one of the rooms and book them separately. After booking, they were re-linked for dining purposes.
That was the same for us. We had to unlink the rooms in order to book excursions. We just had them relinked when we were done making the activity reservations.

We had 13 people in 4 linked staterooms and we were all at one long dining table.

That was the same for us. We had to unlink the rooms in order to book excursions. We just had them relinked when we were done making the activity reservations.

Is this linked in your online account or through Disney's system?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter