Express Pass

atlhoosier

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal for 1 day, so I want to make the most out of it & get the unlimited express pass. If we get 2, are they tied to specific tickets? We have 2 adults & 1 child, so I'd like to be able to swap our child in & out on rides. Can I do that--attach the express pass to the adult tickets but take turns using one for our child? Does that make sense? Or, how do they work? Thanks!

Best to get an express pass for everyone. If you stay in a deluxe on-site resort, everyone on the reservation gets an unlimited express pass. It's valid day of checkin through day of checkout. It's a great deal.

Last edited:
We are going to Universal for 1 day, so I want to make the most out of it & get the unlimited express pass. If we get 2, are they tied to specific tickets? We have 2 adults & 1 child, so I'd like to be able to swap our child in & out on rides. Can I do that--attach the express pass to the adult tickets but take turns using one for our child? Does that make sense? Or, how do they work? Thanks!

If there are 3 in your party, buy the ep for each person

Read the Disboards rules sticky

Please do not ask how you can share an ep as this is not allowed

This is like buying a park ticket
Everyone has their own

You can not use two park tickets to get 3 peeps into the park

If there are 3 in your party, buy the ep for each person

Read the Disboards rules sticky

Please do not ask how you can share an ep as this is not allowed

This is like buying a park ticket
Everyone has their own

You can not use two park tickets to get 3 peeps into the park
Sorry, I was not aware of the sticky. I'm not buying them anyway; cost was more than I'd like to spend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter