Express Pass?

disnut1149

DIS Veteran
Hi
We're going to IOA the second week in November. I don't ride all the rides, but my future daughter in law does. We plan to get there before park opening. Would it be worth it to buy an express pass, since she'll be going in the single rider lines? Thanks!!

Hi
We're going to IOA the second week in November. I don't ride all the rides, but my future daughter in law does. We plan to get there before park opening. Would it be worth it to buy an express pass, since she'll be going in the single rider lines? Thanks!!

No. Single rider is usually even faster than Express Pass. And it's available on the rides with the longest rides that don't have Express Pass (Forbidden Journey and Rip, Ride, Rockit).

If you find otherwise when you get there, you can always buy one then.

Have fun!

No. Single rider is usually even faster than Express Pass. And it's available on the rides with the longest rides that don't have Express Pass (Forbidden Journey and Rip, Ride, Rockit).

If you find otherwise when you get there, you can always buy one then.

Have fun!

Completely agree. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter