Explain to me how to get on the new Star Wars attractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
We are WDW veterans but haven't been back since the Star Wars area opened. I know my DH is really going to want to experience the new Star Wars attractions. I have reservations for 3 mornings at the Studios. I know you need to schedule a time? But how exactly does this work?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for this. I was looking for this info too and I’ve seen the forums but this is so concise!

If you want to ride rise that blog is pretty generic and will have you likely coming and complaining about not getting the group.

Go over to the forum here in the specific thread for it. Good information.

For Rise of the Resistance check out my posts on page 865 and 870 in the thread READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers* . There are pics with detail on what you need to do. The two times I've tried using my tips I've gotten boarding Group 1 and 2. If you follow my tips of lining up the first join button with where the second join button will appear you'll get a boarding group. Message me if you have any questions. I won't be going back to Disney until 2022 so helping people experience this attraction is the closest thing I have to being there.

For Rise of the Resistance check out my posts on page 865 and 870 in the thread READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers* . There are pics with detail on what you need to do. The two times I've tried using my tips I've gotten boarding Group 1 and 2. If you follow my tips of lining up the first join button with where the second join button will appear you'll get a boarding group. Message me if you have any questions. I won't be going back to Disney until 2022 so helping people experience this attraction is the closest thing I have to being there.
Just read your posts and screenshot them. Thank you for taking the time to share. Hope it works on 6 weeks when I go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter