Expiry date on ESTA

epcot1stfave

DIS Veteran
I have completed my ESTA and entered we were in transit as we are joining the Disney Magic for the eastbound transatlantic cruise the next day. The ESTA has been approved but there is no expiry date on the authorisation. I know they last 2 years but am thinking that because we put in transit on the form it will only last 12 hours as that is usually classed as transit time in a country.
Anyone had experience of this and am I over thinking this
Regards Michael

I'm fairly sure it will still be 2 years but it should say somewhere when it expires. Have you logged back into the approval site to check?

Hi, haven't checked this morning but on Saturday when the approval came back it had no expiry date. I will check again.
Thanks Sarah
Regards Michael

So I sent an email to the CBP asking about the expiry date box being empty and got a reply that group ones don’t have a date on the authorisation form, just the individual ones.
Hope this clarifies.
Regards Michael

So I sent an email to the CBP asking about the expiry date box being empty and got a reply that group ones don’t have a date on the authorisation form, just the individual ones.
Hope this clarifies.
Regards Michael

But its still 2 years from purchase date though?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter