Expired CC Question

Coconut8473

Mouseketeer
Our 180+ day was yesterday and I successfully got all of our first choice restaurants and times for our 9 day trip in August. In my half-awake state I didn't realize until my 10th ADR that my CC on file had expired a few months ago (I never updated when my new card was sent). The reservations all went through fine (we had no pre-paid events that were charged immediately), but I'm wondering if I change the card on file if that will update all of the ADRs or if I need to call/manually change each one... or if I just leave it, will the reservations be cancelled as we get closer? I have a few hard-to-get bookings, so don't want to risk losing them by going in and modifying (and in my experience with calling, the WDW Dining CMs don't ever seem to have access to more sophisticated technology than we do!) Anyone experience this before?

I have changed the CC I have on file after I made ADR's with no issues. I think you will be fine if you update your CC information.

Disney will not cancel unless it is a prepay reservation (CRT, dinner shows, Dessert parties) and the charge didn't go through. The rest they will never know unless you don't show and then at that point they either eat it or put the charge on your resort reservation.

My card on file expired before a trip and nothing happened to my ADRs. I wouldn't worry about it.

This is good to know. I have my ADRs for July booked already and if for some reason I need to cancel my CC and get a new one before then, I don't know that I'd remember to change them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter