Experiencing the Reimagined Top of the World Lounge - A Villains Lair!

I was wondering if the early birds are then ‘cleared out’ for those with reservations or whether they just block off seating for them?

want to try next tuesday as walk up as staying at BLT. Hoping we might slip in a view from our LV as we have in the past, so didn’t want to book the villains.

was trying to decide ‘when‘ would be best time to wander down to the podium If we just wanted to actually be there around 9:00 - 9:30 pm. :confused3

I have not seen any reports here but have read that people are told that they will need to leave the table by a certain time.

They can’t block off the tables but still let people in early. That is what happened the first month and why they changed it to check in at 8 pm vs 6 pm.

Last edited:
We were able to make a reservation for our November stay and were told that, with fireworks starting at 8:15 pm, we should plan to check in no later than 7:15 pm and, if possible, we should plan to check in earlier.

We were able to make a reservation for our November stay and were told that, with fireworks starting at 8:15 pm, we should plan to check in no later than 7:15 pm and, if possible, we should plan to check in earlier.
I was wondering about that! My person didn’t say anything other than 8pm check in time. I kept asking about the 30 min before fireworks rule and with fireworks at 8:15 what happens.. thanks for sharing!

I was wondering about that! My person didn’t say anything other than 8pm check in time. I kept asking about the 30 min before fireworks rule and with fireworks at 8:15 what happens.. thanks for sharing!
Isn’t it so odd how it all depends on who you get? I didn’t even ask about the time but she reminded me of the earlier fireworks and reiterated many times to come early. She even went on to say that, because of the ages of our kids, they may even serve us early if we arrive early so we can have the option to leave after fireworks and put the kids to bed (they’ll be okay until at least 9:30 because they never seem to be that tired at Disney). She was just so sweet.

Last edited:

Just booked Wicked Wind Down for our February trip and they were unable to book a party of 5. They had to book a party of 4 and then a party of 1. Has anyone had issues with bigger parties sitting together? Five of us are staying together at the Riviera.

Just booked Wicked Wind Down for our February trip and they were unable to book a party of 5. They had to book a party of 4 and then a party of 1. Has anyone had issues with bigger parties sitting together? Five of us are staying together at the Riviera.

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, the tables were pretty small. I think there was only one area (couch and chairs) that fit more than 4 but, to be honest, I was not paying close attention. I am sure they will put your party together when you get there if you ask. Should not be an issue to push tables together.

We are a family of 5 and they sat us on the couches in the center, it was no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter