EXPERIENCES in the adult lounges\Clubs

tina4_98

Mouseketeer
Interested in knowing peoples experiences in the adult lounges and clubs which were good and why :)

Thank you. Trying to find more info so we know where to spend our evenings :)

Match Your Mate is typically hysterical and not to be missed. It can range from "just funny" to seriously X rated. Same for "Magic Quest" which goes by other names on other ships.

Personally, I usually find the bands to be way too loud. Fortunately they did find enough money in the budget to provide sufficient fabric to cover the singer's body on our last cruise; they seemed to be having issues in this department previously. There are typically themed or period dances after the show/activity in the evening. The variety performers typically do adult shows before the "games." These are usually very good.

..... Fortunately they did find enough money in the budget to provide sufficient fabric to cover the singer's body on our last cruise; they seemed to be having issues in this department previously....

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

ETA; Are you interested in a specific ship??

They are all beautiful and unique.
They are all in one area.
Don't forget to go potty.
That's the extent of my nightlife onboard. :lmao:

As mentioned before "Fantasy Quest" is an absolute riot...think human scavenger hunt.

"Match your Mate" is hit or miss for me...I don't like it when it gets too raunchy, but its usually all in good fun.

We love the trivia, 80s or 90s music trivia is fun, as is Disney trivia. It's usually done in one of the bars, and you can have a team of 4 or so.

Adult karoke,if that is your thing (SO NOT MINE).

Usually after any of the night time activities, there is the DJ and a dance party. Themes that we have seen were 70s (every ship has had this, so if you like the 70s and have anything themed, its worth bringing) and formal night.

"Fantasy Quest" is an absolute must!! Such a riot I almost wet my pants!
Also, the 18 plus entertainment is usually quite good...they had a ventriloquist that did a family show and then after 9 she did an adults only show and again, it was hysterical.
We enjoyed the various theme nights for music and dancing as well. There's something for everyone!

The adult shows by the guest entertainers is good. It is definitely "Disney" compared to other lines--not to the totally family friendly line, but not raunchy and ugly.

The entertainment provided by guests has no such limits......:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter