experienced Christmas cruisers

scm

Mouseketeer
I have a couple of questions for those in the know. Aside from ship decorations and Characters in holiday gear, does anything different happen Christmas day?
I was surprised that dining is still casual(we are in port though).

I am also puzzled that cabins on deck 2 under a galley are supposed(by Passporter) to be the quieter option on that deck. Is that really the case?
Thanks for all the great info shared here!

In 2005, Christmas day fell on the sea day, there was religious services, the kids can visit santa in the morning and get gifts. Dinner was formal since it was a sea day. Since your cruise christmas is a port day it may have different activities.

We had a room once under the galley and hear noise only part of the time. The noisy room we had was near the propeller that manuvers sideways, can't recall what the correct name for it. It was noisy on port days.

It all depends on your tolerance for noise because noise is everywhere: from the hallways, noise from above, the creaking of cabins etc..

I remember last year on the Wonder they had elves giving out free gifts to all the kids (toy based on age) outside of Triton's. I do not recall "Santa" but he may have been some where I was not.
It was formal night but we were eatting at Palos anyway.
There were Chrismas religious services at some point in the morning I think.
I love the Disney Holiday cruise! The gingerbread cookies are SO GOOD!!!! And the Gingerbread House is really cool. Going back this year on the Magic!
:santa: The Christmas theme is done respectfully I think. Not everyone cruising celebrates Christmas (of course). No pressure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter