**Experience of a Lifetime DISNEY DREAM Jan 21st-23rd,2011 Trip Report UPDATED 2/19**

Waiting for more!! I saw you btw, but that was only because the 1st show on Saturday night I was on the balcony and looked down and saw you and your fiance on the floor of the theatre and I went "I recognize them!!" lol.

Aww!!! Yay!! After the end of the show we had golden mickey's ALL OVER us!! :rotfl: I loved it though I picked up a whole bunch and saved them for scrapbooking:goodvibes

Did your t-shirts say Cruising on a Disney Dream on the back? I think I saw your group in the terminal!

Yes, that was us!!!

I love the magnets on the door. Where did you find the cruiseline name tag ones. I would like to make one for each of us.

I got them from the Disign boards... But I can easily change the name and do them for you. Just let me know what names and colors you want and I can get them done

Subscribing! Loving it :cool1:

What is the little cruise ship ornament you got with your blanket?

At first I thought it was a magnet but it wasn't because it wouldn't stick to the door...:confused3

I finally figured out it's a floating bath toy! It's soo cute!! I'll be saving it for my kids in a few years :lmao:

At first I thought it was a magnet but it wasn't because it wouldn't stick to the door...:confused3

I finally figured out it's a floating bath toy! It's soo cute!! I'll be saving it for my kids in a few years :lmao:

My mom was telling me when she was at the hot tub some girls had their boat in the hot tub and at one point it floated over to the edge and "docked itself" :lmao:.

Loving your trip report!

:sad1: I can't see your photos… It says "Upgrade to Pro today!" & "Bandwidth Exceeded"…

hope you get em fixed soon so I can take a peek! :goodvibes

:sad1: I can't see your photos… It says "Upgrade to Pro today!" & "Bandwidth Exceeded"…

hope you get em fixed soon so I can take a peek! :goodvibes

:headache::sad2::scared1: Never knew this would happen!!! It says I must wait until Feb 19th to be able to have my pictures restored :mad: THAT SUCKS!!! Is there anything else I can do? I tried to delete some pictures from some albums but nothing came up... Guess I have to wait it out??:confused3

Same here, I wanted to read the update and see Pic's... :surfweb:

BOOOOO:sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

:headache::sad2::scared1: Never knew this would happen!!! It says I must wait until Feb 19th to be able to have my pictures restored :mad: THAT SUCKS!!! Is there anything else I can do? I tried to delete some pictures from some albums but nothing came up... Guess I have to wait it out??:confused3

Typically, when you exceed bandwidth, it does not have anything to do with how many photos you have but the amount of traffic your album is receiving and/or how many downloads being made. With free services, you only get so much bandwidth--though I'm surprised that Photobucket is requiring you to wait that long before your account is restored.

You could try opening another account with a different email address and spread out your photos that way--though bandwidth will still be an issue eventually. I have a paid account there, so I don't have to worry about bandwidth. Not sure what other sites offer free photo storage that also allows you to embed. A shame, I've been reading your report and want to see the photos too :guilty:

I hit the bandwidth max this week as well, thanks to the special rooms thread and others. You can wait them out, or you can pay to upgrade to pro. $2.99 a month or you can pay for a year.

It happens to me all the time. I have 3 photobucket accounts and rotate my posts around. It's a pain and twice I've had to edit and repost all of my links in very long multi part installments.

You have to either wait til the 19th or pay to upgrade to Pro. I think it is $9.99/month.

Sorry! I know I will check back to see them when they return!! :goodvibes

I hit the bandwidth max this week as well, thanks to the special rooms thread and others. You can wait them out, or you can pay to upgrade to pro. $2.99 a month or you can pay for a year.

I think it may have been $2.99 a month or $24 something for the year but I'm not where I can check.

I think it may have been $2.99 a month or $22 something for the year but I'm not where I can check.

Since one of my accounts is currently out of bandwidth (LOL @ my sig) I was able to check, and you are correct, it is $2.99/month for pay-as-you-go. Copied straight from PB:

Monthly (pay as you go) $2.99
1 year $24.95
2 years (Save 20%) $39.90

:goodvibes HTH!

I got them from the Disign boards... But I can easily change the name and do them for you. Just let me know what names and colors you want and I can get them done

Thanks. if you want, that would be great, or you can just post a blank opne (or PM me it) and I can write the names on it.

With photobucket, it has to do with traffic. You have popular pictures right now. And the date is set by month. You probably originally sighed up for photobucket on the 19th of some month, way back when you signed up. So each time this happens you will have to wait till the 19th of the next month.
I upgrade twice now over the past couple of years. It seems to have a very low bandwitdth anymore. I did the offers for a free upgrade. The first time I joined the Disney movie club. I had to order so many movies over a few years time...and I did, plus got several for free. So it was worth it to me, because I would've bought the movies anyways.
Last year when I upgraded I bought postcards from Vistaprint (Photobucket should send you an email with different offers or a link to a page with offers). I had my oldest DD's graduation coming up and we made her invites on the postcards for her party. They came out great, and I was going to spend that money anyways, and I also got my pro account renewed. I will do it again this year. I post a lot of pictures, and it's a pain to juggle photobucket accounts.

A few more days until I can start updating again!! :cool1:

Just to let you know...if your next post is as popular as before, yo uwill probably only have a few days and then you will be over the limit again. You might want to try and use another site to upload to, or upgrade.

Hi!

Loved this TR about the Dream - you have some amazing photos! .. can't believe I'll be onboard this ship in just over 6 weeks time on honeymoon! :cloud9: off to read your PJ now.. we have the same wedding date, just a year apart though lol :cutie:

Emma princess: x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter