"Excuse me, your child can NOT go on stage with Mickey":Jan 2013 TR! updates x 3! 6/5

shan23877 said:
Wow! You guys got so much done that morning! I love all of the Hollywood outfits for the characters-that's one place we've never met them. The PP borders are really cute too! I haven't seen that Minnie one before.

Love that Mickey was fist bumping with your BF! That's the kind of stuff that you remember! :goodvibes

We did get a lot done! We work well with AM EMH! They're kinda hard to meet because their last set is at like 11 and at that point, most of us are making good use of our early morning touring hours.

The non-cookie cutter character interactions definitely stand out!

Thank you for reading!

Hey guys! I'm back with another update! I'd love to hear more about anyone who may be reading so feel free to stop in with a comment! Whether it's a comment on an update, a story about your trip, a story about your life or anything, I'd love to hear from you!

So when we left off, we had just met a slew of characters. At this point in our day, we had no real plans. So we kinda just wandered a bit and took in the sites while deciding what to do. It was fun at the time but my feet weren't too thrilled later on :rotfl2:

We looked at Voyage of the Little Mermaid but the line was pretty insane so we moved on.

DSCN0410 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

While wandering, we found a friend!

DSCN0411 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Toy Story was of course, still mania.

DSCN0412 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We were gonna wait on line for Woody and Buzz but the CM running the line said it would be about a 60 minute wait at that point so we continued on.

DSCN0413 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I think we were killing time before the next Beauty and the Beast show at this point so we decided to go try to find some Monsters Inc friends and then double back.

DSCN0414 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We bypassed Studio Backlot Tour and found:

DSCN0415 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

No one was out when we got there (10:57) but a CM said Mike would be out any minute so we jumped in the non-existant line!

Then at 10:59, we were playing with a Monster.

Photo0307FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0315FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I was pretty sad that Sully didn't come out but the CM said he wasn't meeting that day. BOO!

Beauty and the Beast started at 11:45 or something like that so we decided to slowly head that way.

DSCN0418 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0419 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We sat in the first row behind the control pit thing and I thought it'd be the perfect spot to take pictures from but obviously I was wrong because there are people's heads in all my pictures. I also said I was gonna take less pictures and focus on enjoying the show since I took so many last time. I don't think it worked.

DSCN0421 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0422 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0424 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0425 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0426 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0427 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0428 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0429 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0430 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0432 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0433 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0434 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0435 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0436 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

This new update is just all the rest of my B&TB pictures! I'm sorry if it bores you but I really did only pick out my favorites to share with you but I love the show too much that I guess I have too many favorites.

DSCN0437 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0438 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0441 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0444 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0445 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0446 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0447 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0448 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0452 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0454 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0456 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0458 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0466 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0468 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0471 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0472 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0473 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0474 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0476 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0479 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0480 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0481 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0482 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN0484 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Thanks for reading! Again, I'd love to hear from some more people!

Loving your trip report so far! I lingered for so long on those BTB pics! It's one of our favorites, and seeing pictures of it always makes me happy.

Can't wait for the next update!

Loving your trip report so far! I lingered for so long on those BTB pics! It's one of our favorites, and seeing pictures of it always makes me happy.

Can't wait for the next update!

Thank you so much! I adore BTB! It and FOTLK are definitely my favorite Disney shows. They're such high quality for in-park shows. I'm in love and can't help filming or taking 34345332 pictures:rotfl2: Glad you appreciate them!

I just snuck a peek at your PTR. How exciting that you're going in October! I'm really hoping to make it down this Fall but I'm not entirely sure it's going to happen :confused::worried: I'm excited to read about how you plan your trip!

Thank you for popping in!

Yay! Another update!:yay:

You just have the best timing when it comes to meet & greets and some great experiences too.

The B&TB pics are beautiful - you can never have enough pics of anything Disney-related.:rotfl: It's funny, on past trips, it never really mattered to me whether I saw that show or not. But now, I really want to see it. I've heard that particular Gaston is really into his role and very entertaining too. Thanks for a great preview!:)

I love BatB! You can never have too many pics, right?

I do too! I live on the philosophy that you can never have enough pictures :rotfl: Glad someone agrees with me cause most people I know in real life are a little sick of it

Yay! Another update!:yay:

You just have the best timing when it comes to meet & greets and some great experiences too.

The B&TB pics are beautiful - you can never have enough pics of anything Disney-related.:rotfl: It's funny, on past trips, it never really mattered to me whether I saw that show or not. But now, I really want to see it. I've heard that particular Gaston is really into his role and very entertaining too. Thanks for a great preview!:)

Some of our timing was definitely pure luck, but a good amount of it was me stalking characters :rotfl: Kenny the Pirate's character locator app sure helps enable my addiction!

I felt the same about Disney shows before I saw any. I figured that since I'd seen so many Broadway and Cirque shows, the Disney park version couldn't live up but I was proved wrong! Definitely make it a point to hit B&tB and FOTLK! I don't think you'll regret it. I have seen that Gaston in a lot of TRs and he was spectacular! Definitely lives up to the hype!

Thank you for reading!

I love your B&B Live pics! It's really made me look forward to seeing it. And you guys seem to have totally worked out the Meet'n'Greet timing!

lvcourtneyy said:
Thank you so much! I adore BTB! It and FOTLK are definitely my favorite Disney shows. They're such high quality for in-park shows. I'm in love and can't help filming or taking 34345332 pictures:rotfl2: Glad you appreciate them!

I just snuck a peek at your PTR. How exciting that you're going in October! I'm really hoping to make it down this Fall but I'm not entirely sure it's going to happen :confused::worried: I'm excited to read about how you plan your trip!

Thank you for popping in!

You're welcome! Can't wait to read more! =)

I've been reading along and enjoying! Seems like you guys had a great trip so far!

You definitely can't take too many Beauty and the Beast pictures!!!! LOVE that show!

Enjoying things so far!

I always sit in that row behind the soundboards. I like watching the tech guys.

I love your B&B Live pics! It's really made me look forward to seeing it. And you guys seem to have totally worked out the Meet'n'Greet timing!

Thank you! B&tB is totally amazing! Hahaha we definitely became seasoned character stalkers on this trip!

Thank you for reading!:goodvibes

You're welcome! Can't wait to read more! =)

:goodvibes

I've been reading along and enjoying! Seems like you guys had a great trip so far!

You definitely can't take too many Beauty and the Beast pictures!!!! LOVE that show!

I'm glad you've been reading! Thank you for popping in! :goodvibes

Beauty and the Beast is so amazing! I'm so jealous that you had a Disney honeymoon! I'm gonna have to pop over to your TR to read about how magical it is!:thumbsup2

Enjoying things so far!

I always sit in that row behind the soundboards. I like watching the tech guys.

I actually did find myself watching the tech guys a few times. And I noticed that they had a little set of Beauty and the Beast figurines on the desk with them that I had when I was little! I only have the beast one still though :rotfl2:

Thanks for reading!

Joining in! I'm enjoying your trip report so far! Me and my DBF actually went around the exact same time as you so it's nice to read about someone else's experiences from that time!! :wave2:

Joining in! I'm enjoying your trip report so far! Me and my DBF actually went around the exact same time as you so it's nice to read about someone else's experiences from that time!! :wave2:

That's pretty funny! I see you guys stayed at Pop too! Where was your room? I wonder if we ever crossed paths!

Thanks for joining in!! pixiedust:

I actually did find myself watching the tech guys a few times. And I noticed that they had a little set of Beauty and the Beast figurines on the desk with them that I had when I was little! I only have the beast one still though :rotfl2:

Oh great! Now I'll have to see B&TB twice. Once to watch the stage and once to watch the techy guys! :rotfl2::rotfl: I'm ridiculous, I love anything technical and hate to miss any Disney detail!!! :lmao: Too cute about the figurines.

Thanks for the app tip Courtney. That and sharpening my character stalking skills will really come in handy. :lmao:

Great BatB photos! I would have been watching the tech guys too. :lmao:

You can't have too many BatB pics-that's why I have 1000. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter