Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

WHEW...... Just. Caught. Up. On. 10. Pages..... let me catch my breath!:upsidedow

That it was all in DHS was great! Lets see, Lights, Camera, Action was the one show we missed. It was that or BATB, and Kadence won.

I think the Muppets is one of my favorite queues. There is so much to see. Plus who doesn't love a great hammer throw from Miss Piggy!

ToT...nope, never again. Unless I get dragged on. Screaming my fool head off.;)
RNR too.

I love your family pictures of fun. Wet Willies are a sign of affection around here!:crazy2:

Yum for Sci Fi!

I bet the rain helped keep some of the crowds away, I know it help us on a MK day that turned into a great day!

You got GREAT pictures of Fantasmic!:thumbsup2 We skipped this time, but it's on for next year for sure!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family, and a a safe and quick drive home! :flower3:

ps, watch your mailbox

I absolutely loved the video of Kadence when ya'll surprised her with the trip! Holy crap! Holy crap! :lmao:

You know that if you skip any Disney attraction, that means you must see it next trip. :thumbsup2

Ooooh, I'll be watching the mailbox closely!

Oh goodness… I caught up and then was on vacation… and it's just been a lot!!

Hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! :yay:

And I KNEW you would end up back at CBR! Thought of you on our trip SEVERAL times! It was like you were there with me! HAHA… our ME bus dropped off at CBR first and then I made a meal choice after remembering a meal from your trip!:rolleyes1

Have you started your trip report yet? I forgot to look in your signature to see if there was a link there. I want to hear all the details.

Hope you had a wonderful visit with the kids! And that the drive was safe and uneventful.

Had to laugh when I saw you had switched back!:rotfl:It is a very pretty resort, so I can understand why you find it hard to stay somewhere else.

I thought of you when we drove through Chattanooga. TinksThree said that traffic was at a standstill there.

I would have loved to try a different resort but now that we've changed back, everybody has said that they really wanted to stay at the CBR again. Sure wish they would have told me that a long time ago. :p

I sent you a message on Facebook since I'm better there than keeping up here! :rolleyes1

Also, I had meant to ask you about your ticker too! Can't go wrong with your "home" of CBR!! The other Mods aren't going anywhere, maybe next time!

I forgot to weight the videos last night. We were trying to keep updated on our new baby situation and it slipped my mind.

I know!! I can't believe after all of these trips I still haven't seen it!!

Simple solution? Add it to the "next trip" list. ;)

So did you guys choose to go this way? Keith and I discussed going an alternative route and we just may one day. We sat still a while in Chattanooga due to a 7 car pile up and no way to turn around!

We ended up going back the way we came. But, we left a lot earlier than we normally do to. We got up at 4:30 a.m. on Sunday and were on the road at 5:15 a.m. We decided to play it by ear and if we ran into traffic once we got to Knoxville, we were taking the alternate route. Thankfully, the traffic wasn't bad at all.

Welcome home and glad your trip was great!!! :woohoo: Keith and I remarked how it isn't as crowded and crazy on our trips to Disney! Those crowds were crazy busy!!! We wound up leaving Saturday after making alternative plans...plus I had to get clothes washed to get back on the road! I did look for you guys just in case you popped in and around where we were during those days.

I think that Gatlinburg was busier this year than it was last year. There were people everywhere!

Replies in red.

Prayers for the new baby and her momma! I hope everything's okay. Maybe they should check her gall bladder. Seems to be a common problem with new moms lately.

That’s a backsack not a jock strap!

Instead of leaving with the thousands of other guests who were streaming out of the theater, we hung back and people watched. R2 must have been thirsty because I caught him taking a sip of our drink:

DSCF3258.jpg

The rest of us were talking about the day and what was on the agenda for the following day. John? :confused3 Well he was resting his eyes:

DSCF3259.jpg

Big shocker! I know! :p

After twenty minutes or so, enough people were out of the stadium that we decided to head on out. Because we knew that the bus lines would probably be long, we made a pit stop at the bathroom first. John was in charge of watching the backsack while the women went in. When I came out, he was wearing it like this:

DSCF3261.jpg

which made me laugh because Jen’s husband, Skip, wore their backsack all sorts of ways while on their vacation at Universal and Disney. I told John what I was laughing about and he decided to see just how many ways he could wear the backsack.

DSCF3262.jpg

DSCF3263.jpg

This one is super blurry because I was laughing so hard. That’s a backsack not a jock strap!

DSCF3264.jpg

Jen, I think that John has a leg up on Skip on a “different” way to sport a backsack. :rotfl2:

We laughed so hard that we actually had people looking at us. Wait, they probably weren’t looking at us because we were laughing, they were probably looking because John had a backsack on his “hoo haa”.
:lmao:

After we settled down a bit, we started our walk back out of the park with me taking pictures here and there:

DSCF3266.jpg

A castmember was “drawing” Mickey on the pathway which we thought was neat. I asked him how many characters he could draw and he said most of the main characters but Mickey and Goofy were his favorites.

DSCF3267.jpg

Jesse had lost his watch at some point in time during the day so we stopped by Lost and Found to see if anyone had turned it in.

DSCF3268.jpg

While we were waiting on the castmember to check and see, I found this park map written in Braille:

DSCF3269.jpg

The castmember returned to tell us that no one had turned in the watch but that we could check back with Lost and Found later on and see if it had been found. We thanked her and walked out of the park. It had been a great Muppet watchin’, face lickin’, Dis Meetin’ day! ::yes::

**Up next: Awww! It’s a baby! Not another butt shot!

First, I'm :scared1: that John fell asleep in the theater....or not! :lmao:

Secondly, I'm glad I have an office all to my self, or I'd have people checking on me from laughing so hard at the pictures of John modelling the backsack, especially the last one!

That Mickey drawn by the CM is fantastic!

I caught up right at the right time.
After the first picture my first thought was Skip wears his like that too. But you are right, Skip didn't wear it quite like that last picture....well he hasn't yet, but he might if I show him the picture of John. He doesn't want to be one up'd.

I'm looking through my Photobucket pictures so that I can write the next installment. In the meantime, here are the two Photopass pictures from our Hollywood Studios day:

Photo0029FourBySix.jpg

Photo0036FourBySix.jpg

Aaawww, what cute pictures...the last set, not the silly ones of John.

Prayers for your family: thankful that the baby seems better, prayers of hope for the mama.

Can't imagine where Hunter got the idea for using the knee-brace as a neck brace.:rolleyes1 Genetics is a funny thing. :lmao:

The rest of us were talking about the day and what was on the agenda for the following day. John? :confused3 Well he was resting his eyes:

Are you SURE he was resting his eyes? Often times when I'm in similar position I find myself contemplating the existence of the human species within the realm of the greater universe! :scratchin

My prayers go out your nephew, his wife and baby boy.

I hope all is well with your nephew's family. I'm sure it is really tough for them not knowing what is going on.

On a completely different note- the pictures of John with the backsack are hilarious. I may never look at my backsack the same way again!

I'll be interested in hearing if Jesse ever gets his watch back. I lost a watch at Typhoon Lagoon in 2010- I knew where I lost it (either the wave pool or changing room) and the time within a 30 minute window, but I never got it back. Disney did find a pair of my glasses once and mailed them back to me after my trip.

Love the photopass pictures!

The picture of John brought back memories - in the first trip report of yours that I read John napped his way all around Disney. Not sure if I told you this or not but one of your TRs was the first TR I ever read. Now I am addicted and am usually subscribed to at least 20.... well, at least its an addiction that isn't harmful to my health!

That’s a backsack not a jock strap!

Instead of leaving with the thousands of other guests who were streaming out of the theater, we hung back and people watched. R2 must have been thirsty because I caught him taking a sip of our drink:

DSCF3258.jpg

Hey, he was thirsty too.

DSCF3259.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh my:lmao:, someone pick me up off the floor. My husband thinks I've gone totally off my rocker.

Ummmm...not really.

After twenty minutes or so, enough people were out of the stadium that we decided to head on out. Because we knew that the bus lines would probably be long, we made a pit stop at the bathroom first. John was in charge of watching the backsack while the women went in. When I came out, he was wearing it like this:

DSCF3261.jpg

which made me laugh because Jen’s husband, Skip, wore their backsack all sorts of ways while on their vacation at Universal and Disney. I told John what I was laughing about and he decided to see just how many ways he could wear the backsack.

DSCF3262.jpg

DSCF3263.jpg

This one is super blurry because I was laughing so hard. That’s a backsack not a jock strap!

DSCF3264.jpg

Jen, I think that John has a leg up on Skip on a “different” way to sport a backsack. :rotfl2:

We laughed so hard that we actually had people looking at us. Wait, they probably weren’t looking at us because we were laughing, they were probably looking because John had a backsack on his “hoo haa”.
:lmao:

Stop it...you're killing me here (and I can't show Mark because I'm afraid he'll scroll down and see my ticker; I can only tell him and telling doesn't do it he justice seeing does.

A castmember was “drawing” Mickey on the pathway which we thought was neat. I asked him how many characters he could draw and he said most of the main characters but Mickey and Goofy were his favorites.

DSCF3267.jpg

I love how they do that.

**Up next: Awww! It’s a baby! Not another butt shot!

Sorry they didn't find Jessie's watch. Can't wait to see what happens next with the "butt shot". :rolleyes1

Hi Lisa! Praying for your nephew's family!!! Hope all is well!!! Keep us posted!

Glad to hear you had a great trip!

Loved the update! John cracks me up! Can't wait for the next installment!!!

I pray that the baby is better and back with the new mama and papa!

Fun update, and um, very creative use of the backsack!

Bummer about the lost watch, I really hope it turns up.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:I guess John's not going to be in charge of the backsack anymore huh?

I love the way he can fall asleep anywhere-and does!

Fun update, which I know would be even better if I could see the pictures. :headache:

Prayers for your nephews baby. I hope all is well and its nothing serious.

I'll be back to see John versus the backpack! :rolleyes1

First, I'm :scared1: that John fell asleep in the theater....or not! :lmao:

Secondly, I'm glad I have an office all to my self, or I'd have people checking on me from laughing so hard at the pictures of John modelling the backsack, especially the last one!

That Mickey drawn by the CM is fantastic!

John was doing some posing with that backsack wasn't he? Crazy boy!

I caught up right at the right time.
After the first picture my first thought was Skip wears his like that too. But you are right, Skip didn't wear it quite like that last picture....well he hasn't yet, but he might if I show him the picture of John. He doesn't want to be one up'd.

Hey, maybe that's something you can add to your "reasons to get Skip back to Walt Disney World" list.

Aaawww, what cute pictures...the last set, not the silly ones of John.

Prayers for your family: thankful that the baby seems better, prayers of hope for the mama.

Can't imagine where Hunter got the idea for using the knee-brace as a neck brace.:rolleyes1 Genetics is a funny thing. :lmao:

Thanks so much for the prayers!

Genetics IS a funny thing! Actually, it could be a scary thing as well when you think about it. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a great day!!! :rotfl: at John's different backpack-wearing methods!!

It really was a good day and the backpack wearing methods made it even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter