Excursion Help: St. Thomas and Tortola

CourtneyandRyan

DIS Veteran
Hello friends! First time cruiser on DCL- scheduled for the Fantasy in Feb 2020.
Here are my issues/questions!
- I really want to go to Jost Van Dyke when we stop in Tortola. Does anyone know of any reliable companies that do this? I emailed aristocat charters and they don't take you from Tortola to JVD because they say you need a powerboat b/c it's a 2 hour trip with their charters.

- We really want to swim with dolphins but I don't see where that's an option in St. Thomas... only Tortola. Is this correct?

We are a family of 4 (kids will be 7 and 11)...

Thanks for any help/suggestions you can provide!

The dolphin swim in Tortola has been closed since the hurricane. There is no dolphin swim in St. Thomas, as the United States very heavily (and rightly) regulates these kinds of activities.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter