excited newbie

tinkerbellxxx

Earning My Ears
hi everyone going to wdw nov14-dec5 and dead excited!!
only booked flights and villa at mo so any tips greatly recieved. :tink:
its my sons 8th birthday while we are out there and my daughter who will be 9 in october finishes her treatment for leukemia so even more reason to be happy

Welcome!

I think you'll all have a wonderful time. Sorry to hear about your DD, but I think Disney is a great place to forget your troubles and have a grand time!

I can relate to being excited. I think your family will enjoy it. Congrats on your daughter doing better. Hope all goes well.

I hope everything works out well for you.Have a brilliant trip :goodvibes
Lyndon

thanks everyone for the welcome!! excitement has now turned to confusion. there is so much info where do you start ? booked plane tickets and villa but which days to do what ? help!!!

Welcome Tink -
Here's to having lots to celebrate on your Disney Vacation :thumbsup2

We will actually be at WDW around the same time as you. We are arriving on Dec 1st and are staying at Shades of Green, which is the military hotel.

The best place, besides the internet to find Disney helpful information are a few books: The Unofficial Guide to WDW and the Passporter. Both of these books offer information on the best days to go to the various parks and all the information you could ever want. The Passporter also has space in the back for you to record information about each day. We used this for our DD's first trip and recorded all the events of the days. It's great!

You're going during a slower time of the year (except for the Thanksgiving day/weekend), so you'll have plenty of time to see everything.

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!

Welcome!! We'll be there at similar times. We're leaving on 11/15. There is just a ton of information out there about WDW. I was very intimidated about it all at first. Just take your time and have fun planning!! :)

Hi Tink - we are definitely planning on doing the MVMCP one night while there. We've never been over the holiday season and I'm looking forward to seeing snow on Main St USA :teeth: From what I've seen it's a blast, so it should be a great time. We'll have to watch for the posting of dates and times for when they are doing this. I believe they are announced during late summer, so we have a few months to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts