excited excited

wildwood

DIS Veteran
:banana: Very excited had a delivery of my attraction tickets on tuesday and have just booked my $ from Crown currency at 1.6750 :banana:now can not wait to spend them 5 week's today and I will be at the Premier Inn at Gatwick hopefully having a nice meal and a G&T

Happy planning everyone :cool1:

:cheer2: Great news. Great deal on the currency. Never heard of these guys, but that is a really good £/$ rate! Well done. G&T sounds nice too ...:lmao:

We have used Crown Currency exchange for our last 2 trips always getting a much better rate then the highstreet , they offer a diffrent rate for each mnth I booked today for delivery on the 7th Dec and this is the rate I got and as they" say every little helps " have always been happy with there service and cannot wait to have the $ in my hand and smell the money ( I sorry but I am a bit strange as my DH says as I love the smell of $ money )

:cheer2: Great news. Great deal on the currency. Never heard of these guys, but that is a really good £/$ rate! Well done. G&T sounds nice too ...:lmao:

There are a few companies that offer a similar service, many people use them with no problems but just remember there is no security if they get into financial trouble. Can't even pay by credit card to get cover. As long as you know the risk involved by all means use them, not worth it to me for the few extra cents but it is to others.
I prefer a fee free credit card, today I would be getting $1.66 with no hassle or exchanging, in 5 weeks rate could be better than $1.675, could be worse but thats way I prefer.

We have used Crown Currency exchange for our last 2 trips always getting a much better rate then the highstreet , they offer a diffrent rate for each mnth I booked today for delivery on the 7th Dec and this is the rate I got and as they" say every little helps " have always been happy with there service and cannot wait to have the $ in my hand and smell the money ( I sorry but I am a bit strange as my DH says as I love the smell of $ money )

Did you do this online? I also love the smell of US currency, so you are not that strange (seeing as I don't consider myself to be strange :lmao:). Don't you think the $100 bills smell a darn side better than the $1 bills .....?

Wayne, where do you get yours securely? That rate you spoke of is quite similar and still beats the socks off the Cheque Centre, which is where I usually go. Do you buy Travellers Cheques? Or is that just for cash?

When we went in April this year I had a different problem. Travel insurance didn't cover my $$ in cash fully as I had too much. I bought £500 (the max in cash insured by my Insurance) worth in cash $$ about 10 months before at roughly 2/1, but by the time we left the rate was £1.39/$1 so I had a very large excess that I had to be VERY careful with. I had it strapped to me in a travellers hidden money belt permanently and kept checking it. The rest was in Amex T/C's so that was covered, but for peace of mind it wasn't the best move, even although I was able to take a trip with a 2/1 exchange rate for budgeting purposes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter