Excited - AKV Concierge at 7 months!

DopeyDave

Earned one Ear, working on my second!
Just wanted to share... I'm excited I was able to book a 1BR AKV Concierge unit at the 7 month mark! (Well, technically it's 7 months less 1 day!) Granted, it's only for two nights, but it will still allow me to do the Sunrise Safari for my 50th Birthday! :woohoo: As long as the concierges manage to make our Safari reservations appropriately.

Congratulations on a great reservation. :thumbsup2 Looks like you will enjoy all that the Animal Kingdom Villas has to offer.

Robert

ooooo Congrats!!!!!!! Have an awesome time, DH and I are staying in a concierge studio in January and we can't wait:thumbsup2

Very cool! Have fun- I hope to stay in a Concierge studio for 3 nights in June 2011, but I added on in AKV earlier this year in part so I could improve my odds and book at 11 months...

AKL Concierge is amazing. Being able to book at the 7 month mark is an outstanding early birthday present. Have a great birthday trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter