*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

Right now strawberries are in season. You can pick your own at a lot of farms, but I can't find anybody to go with me. :(

Soon after strawberry season will be raspberry season. You can pick those as well.

And in the fall, some apple farms let you pick your own.

This is my 1000th post! WOO!!

I am picking raspberries from our back yard! Got 2 pints today...1 we ate, Belle and I, 1 brought into the house to share with Tom!

What types of fruits are in season where you live? Are there farms where you can go, and pick your own fruits?

It seems like there's an echo in here :rotfl2:, but strawberries are in season here too! My MIL picked some at a farm 2 wks ago & made homemade strawberry pie. My DH was on :cloud9:

There are many different ones but the one that is at its peak right now is lychee.

There are no u pick type of farms here

How often do you have cut flowers/live plants in your house?
I have cut flowers a couple times a year. I have an ivy that I inherited from a priest that lived in our first house before we did 33 years ago. And during the winter months I have a Ficus tree that I was given from my aunt over 25 years ago. I don't know how long she had it.

Do you stock up on anything in which you have enough of, or too much of, but keep purchasing? Ex. toilet paper, pens, certain type of canned goods, .....?
I try to keep extra of anything that I use but I don't stockpile anything. Well, I do seem to have a lot of packages of spaghetti that I bought several months ago for 38 cents a piece. :)

I can't think of anything except books. I have way too many books. But I don't think that counts.
I have about 50 waiting to be read myself but I don't keep them after I read them. I just pass them along to someone else.

What types of fruits are in season where you live? Are there farms where you can go, and pick your own fruits?
Peaches, watermelon, blackberries, cantaloupe. I went to a peach orchard last week. They don't let you pick the peaches anymore because there was so much waste from people picking unripe ones and throwing them on the ground. They do let you pick blackberries though. I ate BBQ on the grounds for lunch, had a peach/strawberry swirl ice cream cone and bought some peaches to take home.

I have about 50 waiting to be read myself but I don't keep them after I read them. I just pass them along to someone else.

Therein lies my problem. I keep my favourite series.

I have 3 bookcases, and all three are full. Although one is dedicated to only Stephen King and the bottom shelf holds my small VHS collection that I'm too cheap to replace with DVDs.

Are you feeling better today, Patsy? :hug:

I don't really snack much at Disney, but do love the popcorn and the raspberry sorbet

If you were to pick an oldies classic song from a juke box, what song would you choose? Have you ever used a juke box?

If you were to pick an oldies classic song from a juke box, what song would you choose? Have you ever used a juke box?

I'm from NJ, often used the juke boxes at a diner's table.

Elvis Presley's Fools Rush In!

Glad to hear your feeling better.

Disney snack. Dole whip ice-cream cone.

Juke box. Wow it's been many years... Maybe some Elvis or 50,s tune or if they have it anything by journey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter