*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-4/20-

Are there particular flowers that reminds you of different occasions or people? Ex. A rose might remind you of a particular relative since it was their favorite flower.

Sunflowers, and morning glories remind me of Japan, lilies remind me of my grandma, and gladiolas makes me think of my dad.

QOTD-4/21-

As I am typing, I am also baking for my daughter's class project. So todays QOTD is-

Have you baked late at night?

QOTD-4/20-
Are there particular flowers that reminds you of different occasions or people? Ex. A rose might remind you of a particular relative since it was their favorite flower.
Lilacs and being a kid. There's also a tree that has beautiful lovely smelling flowers, but, as usual, my brain can't pull the name.

QOTD-4/21-
As I am typing, I am also baking for my daughter's class project. So todays QOTD is-
Yes, but not recently.

QOTD-4/22-
When visiting a Disney park, do you have any type of routine, or things that you just have to eat or see?

4/15

Do you have house plants? If so, what happens to them when you go on vacations?

Yes. I'm usually only gone a week and the plants can last a week without being watered.

QOTD-4/16-

The weather has been weird for over the past few months with it being so dry, which made many of our plants die, sometimes it is sunny in the morning and it rains for an hour in the afternoon. How is the weather in your area?

The weather has been quite nice here. Beautiful yesterday. April showers today.

QOTD-4/17-
When you go to an amusement park, are there certain rides that you choose not to go on? Ex. the ferris wheel since you are afraid of heights?

Not really. I like to try most things.

QOTD-4/17-

What sort of flowers are blooming in your area?

None. My tulips and hyacinth are growing but it's too soon for blooming flowers. April Showers Bring May Flowers is a very true thing up here.

QOTD-4/18-

Do you have a home garden, or have you ever had one? If so, what are your top three things that you like to grow?

I do not have a home garden. Our backyard is too shady and our front plot of dirt is too acidic. I'd like to grow sweet peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers.

QOTD-4/19-
Have you ever tried pasta that is made out of veggies such as zucchini, or sweet potato? If so, what did you think of it?

I use spaghetti squash all the time.

QOTD-4/20-

Whenever I see tiger lilies I always remember they are my mother's favourites. Bleeding hearts remind me of my grandmother. I've tried planting bleeding heart bushes at my place, but the ground is too acidic.

QOTD-4/21-

Yes. I've had to make a pie late at night.

QOTD-4/22-
When visiting a Disney park, do you have any type of routine, or things that you just have to eat or see?

I always want to have a soft pretzel. But the last one left me disappointed.

We do not have a set routine in WDW.

I enjoy fresh pies, I usually make them in the morning they will be eaten.

QOTD-4/23-

My daughter, and I were looking at party ideas online, and she had seen an idea for a waffle bar. You make waffles, then you have a selection of different items you can use as toppings along with the syrup. For example whipped cream, or sliced fruits.

So todays QOTD is-Do you have any other suggestions on things that can be put onto the waffle bar table? And what would you like to top your waffle with?

[QUOTE="mommytotwo, post: 55615072, member:
So todays QOTD is-Do you have any other suggestions on things that can be put onto the waffle bar table? And what would you like to top your waffle with?[/QUOTE]
How about chocolate and butterscotch chips? Chopped nuts would work. Marshmallows or marshmallow creme. Different flavors of ice cream.

I just want butter and syrup. I like raspberries and/or bacon IN my waffle. Before I was diagnosed as a Type 1, I remember putting powdered sugar over the butter. I also remember using Karo syrup.

QOTD-4/24-

When you bring veggies home from the store, do you wash them then put them away, or wash them just before using them?

QOTD-4/25-

If you were to receive a greeting card, would you rather have it store bought, homemade, or either? Do you ever make your own cards? Do you usually purchase them?

QOTD-4/23-

My daughter, and I were looking at party ideas online, and she had seen an idea for a waffle bar. You make waffles, then you have a selection of different items you can use as toppings along with the syrup. For example whipped cream, or sliced fruits.

So todays QOTD is-Do you have any other suggestions on things that can be put onto the waffle bar table? And what would you like to top your waffle with?

Real maple syrup, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, caramel syrup, other flavoured syrups. Fruit, butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, cream cheese, jam, cottage cheese.

QOTD-4/24-

When you bring veggies home from the store, do you wash them then put them away, or wash them just before using them?

We wash them right before we use them. Unless it's grapes. Then I remove them from the vine, throw out bad ones, wash the good ones and put them in a container. I find one bad grape can spread real quick.

QOTD-4/25-

If you were to receive a greeting card, would you rather have it store bought, homemade, or either? Do you ever make your own cards? Do you usually purchase them?

I don't mind either, so long as it's nice. :)

I've never made my own cards, although I'd like to learn. I usually just buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter