Exact price - HBD Fantasmic package?

quirty30

DIS Veteran
Anybody know the exact price of the HBD Fantasmic package? I searched but only found approximate prices. I'm looking for the exact price so I can decide if it's worth it to add a dining plan to our stay later this month.

Thanks in advance!

I actually called Disney a few days after I booked ours (at mama melrose) and they couldn't give me an exact price. I found that strange, but they said all of the package prices change. So I based the estimated cost on what it says on allears.net. Also, on the phone when I booked, I was told it includes tax and gratuity. On the website it says it doesn't, so I'm basically going into this half blind.:confused3

I actually called Disney a few days after I booked ours (at mama melrose) and they couldn't give me an exact price. I found that strange, but they said all of the package prices change. So I based the estimated cost on what it says on allears.net. Also, on the phone when I booked, I was told it includes tax and gratuity. On the website it says it doesn't, so I'm basically going into this half blind.:confused3

LOL - I figured if I couldn't get the answer here, I'd call Disney dining tomorrow and ask. I believe you are right, that the price includes tax, however, I am sure it doesn't include gratuity. Now if we could only figure out what that price really is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter