Ex-Frequent characters you wish would return?

Nathan Banks

Disney Villain Club Member!!
Name some characters that used to be out frequently that you'd love to be out and about around the parks today.

One of them for me is Marie! Have to include her as my girlfriend is a massive Marie Geek and seeing her meet her would make my day to be honest. Another is Darth Vader. I am shocked he's not out to be honest, Star Wars is a huge selling point and as much as I love Kylo, meeting Darth is something I'd love to do.

Yes, Marie! When we were there is 2015 we saw her - my then 4 year old DD was IN LOVE with Marie - and honestly it is probably still her favorite memory of her trip. We're going again in January and DD is still really into cats and Marie. I was disappointed to see she's no longer there. :sad1: I normally don't splurge on special magicbands but I think I am going to get her the Marie one. :cloud9:

Haha :D

I wonder why they got rid of her? She's not even on any dining plans or anything.

We'd love to see Giselle, from Enchanted. Also, about 20 years ago, there was a character breakfast with Dopey at the GF. I wish they'd bring that back, as well as more opportunities to see Dopey. It seems Grumpy's the big one of the dwarfs, but I want more Dopey. Less Dopey is making me Grumpy!

Phineas and Ferb. I used to go visit them every year. After the M&G ended, I would still see them in Move It Shake It. The High Point of my trip in Feb this year: near the end of MISI when guests were back on the sidewalks but characters were still in the street, I was like the only person right at the street edge on the hub side in the area where Ferb was and he walked right up to me and gave me a big hug! :lovestruc Little did I know that would be goodbye. :worried: I'm gonna miss my boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter