Everything You Need To Know About Using The Shuttle Bus Between CDG Airport and Disneyland Paris

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
This is a superthread of information for anyone who wants to use MAGIC SHUTTLE
website https://magicalshuttle.co.uk/

Magic Shuttle are an independent bus company who have the licence from Disney.
The price is
€23 per adult per journey
€10 per child under 12 per journey
Under 2 years old are free

There are 2 ways to buy a ticket

1. Before you arrive at the airport
You go to Magic Shuttle website,choose the dates, amount of people etc and pay online. You will recieve a confirmation email. This is your bus ticket and you will need it to board the bus. It is advisable to print this confirmation email before you leave home.

2. At the Magic Shuttle ticket desk in Charles De Gaulle airport

Finding Magic Shuttle Ticket Desk and Departure Point at Charles De Gualle Airport

The Magic Shuttle Ticket Desk and Departure Point is located at arrivals level in a corrider which links Terminal 2E and 2F

Depending on which terminal your flight lands at, you MAY have to take the airport shuttle tram to Terminal 2

The airport shuttle tram will bring you to the TGV train station at Terminal 2. From there you will need to walk through Terminal 2 and follow the signs for either Terminal 2E arrivals OR Terminal 2F arrivals.
airport.jpg
Once at either Terminal 2E arrivals or Terminal 2F arrivals you will see the signs for Disney Magic Shuttle.

IMG_2287.jpg

Boarding and Travel To Disneyland Paris

It is possible that it will take you longer than anticipated to get to Magic Shuttle, do not worry if you have missed your pre selected departure time if you bought tickets online. You can just get on the next available bus.

If you have bought tickets online, show the confirmation email at the ticket desk.

If you need to buy tickets, you can do so now.

You will be directed to the next departing bus.

DIsneyland-Paris-Magical-Shuttle-1024x768.jpg

The bus is designed for European people. The seat size and pitch may be a bit tight for Pooh Sized or tall American visitors.

There are no luggage porters so you need to put your bags in the under bus storage yourself.

There are also no car seats, all seats have adult seat belts

You tell the driver which Disneyland Paris hotel you are going to and the driver will scan your confirmation email.

Depending on the amount of people there may or may not be videos shown during the journey.

Once everyone is onboard, the journey time is approx 1 hour to Disney property. The route is along motorways, which like all motorways can have traffic buildups and delays.

motorway.JPG

Depending on the amount of people onboard and the hotels they are staying at, the drop off route once the bus reaches Disney property is
  1. Newport Bay Hotel
  2. Sequoia Lodge
  3. Santa Fe
  4. Kyraid
  5. Magic Circus
  6. Dream Castle
  7. Explorers / B and B Hotel
  8. Cheyenne
  9. Disneyland Hotel
Hotel New York is currently closed for Refurb
1.png

Once the bus arrives at your hotel destination, the bus driver will stop and open the underbus storage for you. The bus driver may or may not help you remove your luggage. Most of the hotels do not have luggage porters so you will have to manage your own luggage from the bus into the hotel.

It is not required to tip the bus driver.

Leaving Disneyland Paris and taking Magic Shuttle back to Charles de Gualle airport

The Magic Shuttle bus route from Disneyland to Charles de Gualle airport is the reverse route. This means that the first pickup is Disneyland Hotel and the last pick up is Newport Bay.

The first thing to do is to check the departure times for Newport Bay Hotel. This is the time the bus will leave Disneyland property. This is the time you need to use to calculate when you want to arrive at Charles de Gualle airport.

https://magicalshuttle.co.uk/shuttle/charles-de-gaulle-shuttle/

You will need to calculate 1 hour travel time PLUS 2 hours 30 mins before your flight to check in at the airport.

So for example your flight departs at 6pm

2 hours 30 mins before flight check in time = arrive at Charles de Gualle airport at 4.30pm

1 hour travel time = bus leaving Newport Bay at 3.30pm

Next you need to check what time that bus will pick up at your hotel

The bus that picks up at Newport Bay at 3.30pm, picks up at

Santa Fe at 3.20pm

Cheyenne at 3.10pm

This will be the time the bus will pick you at the hotel you are staying at.

When you get on the bus, you will need to load your own luggage onto the under bus storage. The bus driver may or may not help you.

You will need to tell the driver which airport terminal you are departing from.

You will need to show your return ticket to the bus driver.

If you do not have a return ticket, you can buy a one way ticket from the driver.

The bus will drop you at the terminal you are departing from.

When you arrive at the airport terminal, you will need to take your luggage out of the under bus storage. The bus driver may or may not help you.

Last edited:
Thank you for all this information! It is really helpful. My DD (17) and I are planning to visit Disneyland Paris next June - last Disney park to check off our list :-)

This is a great post, very helpful! But just saying, there are Pooh-sized people from all countries, not just Americans. I’ve seen plenty of very large Brits, etc.

This is a great post, very helpful! But just saying, there are Pooh-sized people from all countries, not just Americans. I’ve seen plenty of very large Brits, etc.

Yes but Pooh sized Europeans would know to expect the seat size and pitch. I have been traveling to American for over 15 years and have used public transport alot. One of the things I have noticed is that seat size and pitch are much bigger on American public transport compared to European public transport. I have also read trip reports here on Dis from Americans who have used Magic Shuttle and who have commented on the small seat size and pitch.

bumping this, as a few people are asking and they dont see to be finding it in the sticky

Yes but Pooh sized Europeans would know to expect the seat size and pitch. I have been traveling to American for over 15 years and have used public transport alot. One of the things I have noticed is that seat size and pitch are much bigger on American public transport compared to European public transport. I have also read trip reports here on Dis from Americans who have used Magic Shuttle and who have commented on the small seat size and pitch.

I recently returned from my trip to DLP, Paris, and London, and I have to say I did not notice this at all, and I made a point of paying attention to it. This may be the case on the Magic Shuttle (I did not use that), but the other busses and subways that we used were no smaller in seat size and pitch than what we’re used to in the US. We used the DLP hotel shuttle as well as numerous public busses in Paris and London with no seat size complaints. And in the Paris metro and London underground I actually found the opposite to be true, the seats were generally WIDER than what I’m used to in Boston. In many cases they were quite roomy!

Are the adult seat belts lap/shoulder belts? If so, is it permitted to use booster seats for children?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!