Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

I’m hoping you experts can help confirm my understanding of Memory Maker One Day! I’m running the half marathon next week and would love the official PhotoPass pictures from the event on 1/12. As long as I enter my bib number the photos will be linked to MDE as taken on 1/12, right? And I can’t buy the One Day Pass in advance? But I can buy the pass after the trip and still download the photos from 1/12 if that’s the day I choose?

Thanks!

I don't know anything about using your bib number, so I will leave that for someone with more experience. You can not purchase the one day Memory Maker in advance, you will purchase it afterwards, and then download all of the photos from 1/12, if that is the day you choose.

If I get a weekday select annual pass Can I add memory maker for the whole year? Or is it just 30days

You can not purchase a Memory Maker product that works for the entire year. The only way to get that is to purchase an Annual Pass that comes with the benefit.

I'm trying to purchase MM for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. The purchase price is $199. I was under the impression I could get it for $169 ahead of time. How would I go about that? I'm using the app by the way if that matters. TIA

I'm trying to purchase MM for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. The purchase price is $199. I was under the impression I could get it for $169 ahead of time. How would I go about that? I'm using the app by the way if that matters. TIA
I checked the app and also only see the $199 price. Looks like you might need to use the MDE website instead.

As erionm said, I believe that the only way to get the $169 advance purchase price is through the website.

I bought memory maker under my secondary "dummy account" I am linked as a friend and family to the dummy account. When I log into my real account there is no information under memory maker is that correct? I do see a confirmation number under my dummy account I just thought i remembered in the past you do see some info there in my real account?

I bought memory maker under my secondary "dummy account" I am linked as a friend and family to the dummy account. When I log into my real account there is no information under memory maker is that correct? I do see a confirmation number under my dummy account I just thought i remembered in the past you do see some info there in my real account?
Only the owner of the account which has the Memory Maker entitlement can see it. Friends and family will not see the entitlement, and photos will appear with the water mark in their profiles on MDE.

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but I got through about 6 pages and didn't see it.

We are going with a group of friends, and we will all be there at the same time. The two friends I plan to share with have other people in their party. So when I add the Friends and Family, do I just need to add the person who is managing everyone else in MDE, or do I need to add each person in their family as well?

If YOU have the memory maker, then each person in those families needs to be friends with you. If one person is managing profiles for additional family members, you need to still connect with those family members, and that one person will need to accept those connections. In your MDE friends and family, you need to see the names of every person who will be travelling with you, and sharing the Memory Maker.

Thanks for the quick reply Tomh! I have a new issue! In my mde I have clicked that my dummy account can only view shared plans but that info never saves and keeps reverting back to view all plans for 2 of my party (not me). Also in my dummy account every time i check only view shared plans for these two people it reverts back. So you can see fastpasses for 2 members of my party in the dummy account. I called disney IT today and the mde expert also said it made no sense. She is going to have IT look into it. Anyone else ever have this happen? Any advice? I have clicked those buttons so many times, the info never saves!

Thanks for the quick reply Tomh! I have a new issue! In my mde I have clicked that my dummy account can only view shared plans but that info never saves and keeps reverting back to view all plans for 2 of my party (not me). Also in my dummy account every time i check only view shared plans for these two people it reverts back. So you can see fastpasses for 2 members of my party in the dummy account. I called disney IT today and the mde expert also said it made no sense. She is going to have IT look into it. Anyone else ever have this happen? Any advice? I have clicked those buttons so many times, the info never saves!
I have had this happen a LOT. Sometimes changing the setting to allow everything, and saving it, then changing it back, and saving again works. Sometimes it doesn't. Two members of my extended family were able to see my tickets, FP+, everything last year, and we went on vacation that way, couldn't get it worked out.

Will the One Day Memory Maker cover pictures at our Chef Mickey’s breakfast?

Is there any way to delete pictures on the MDE App? I have pictures that are showing up on the app (some by the people who stole my niece's Magic Band) - They have been deleted on the website for a long time and just showed up on the app after a long time.

Also I just purchased Memory Maker for my upcoming trip in 10 days - I see it on the Website, but not on the app. Will I be able to activate it once we take our first picture?

I'd love to hear the answer to this. I assumed if they were deleted from the website, they would not show up in the app.

I'd love to hear the answer to this. I assumed if they were deleted from the website, they would not show up in the app.

I called Disney's Photopass Customer Service - They said the pics might have showed up again on the app due to their website migration. Disney deleted the pics that weren't mine and they are not showing up on the app.

Well, I'm glad you got an answer, and now I know why I had no idea what the answer was lol. Happy to hear they got it sorted out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!