Every-ONE is coming up DAISY!!! WDW & WWoHP w/ LOTS of pics - FINISHED 10/13, p 24

Finally here - Good thing you posted the link on MeMom's TR.

Calling everyone Daisy is too funny. :rotfl:
Loving your EPCOT day so far.

Daisy!

Seth is such a cutie...reminds me of my nephew at that age...he turned 6 today and I kinda miss the 2.5 yo version. :)

Jill in CO

Yeah! You are back with another trip report! :cool1::cool1: I loved the previous ones. I can't believe how big Seth is getting! I started reading along, but got busy with DD graduating HS and life, so now I'm going back to catch up.

Hi Dawn! Too funny about your mom closing her eyes on Soarin! :lmao: At least she tried it though. I'm a big chicken on the roller coasters where I can see what's happening. RNRC is okay because I didn't even know it looped upside down until the other day!

That little girl following Seth around is so cute! Funny how they get their flirt on so young. :laughing:

Yeah, I was proud of her for trying it. I think she was too. ;)

The little girl chasing him was just adorable! :lovestruc

Seth is such a cutie! :cool1: I love how he was fascinated with the fountains. And I love that little girl following him around. He's already a hit with the ladies! :thumbsup2

He did love the fountains! And yes, such a stud. :rotfl:

So, do you think you will be able to get your mom back on Soarin'? :rotfl:

Probably not!!! :lmao:

What a bummer about the changing tables. You should send that into guest relations. Sort of inconvenient!

How cute was the little cutie following Seth around? Adorable! :goodvibes I'm so glad he enjoyed Spaceship Earth. That is definitely a fun one for the little kiddos!

Your mom on Soarin' sounds hilarious! :rotfl:

I should send a note. I, of course, would be polite. But I guess the more people that mention it, the more likely they are to change it.

That little girl was a doll. I hope I feel that way when he's a teenager and girls are chasing him....I doubt it! :laughing:

Mom on Soarin' did give me a good laugh! :rotfl2:

The best part about the picture of Seth and the little girl was the smile on his face.:goodvibes

I agree! :goodvibes

Too funny about your mom on Soarin! I love that ride. We went on it in 2010 for the first time and my DH was so nervous in line for it because he kept seeing the warning signs about motion sickness, etc and he ended up loving it!

That little girl following Seth around was too funny, and his little grin in that pic was too cute!

I think the warning signs are overkill sometimes. I know they need them but I think it really freaks a lot of people out!

I think he liked that little girl chasing him more than he wanted to let on. :duck:

The little girl following Seth around is too cute. Bayleigh would probably do the same thing and try and kiss him. :love: She's in the phase where she wants to kiss ALL the little boys. Daddy doesn't like it so much. :laughing: I started a Trip Report from our Memorial Day trip. Stop by when you can.

:rotfl: That's so cute! I will definitely stop by! :thumbsup2

I haven't been on the boards much either over the last year. You recommended that condo to us last year and we loved it. And get this, we just got back from it last week. We checked in on June 1st. So funny that we were there right after you. I agree about the condo and owners. Great place and great people. I highly recommend staying there if you need more room. Looking forward to reading more. Now I need to go let MeMom know I am still alive and get caught up with her.

That is so funny! I bet there was probably only one family there between you and I. We checked out on May 24th. We will likely stay there again when we need to. I do want to stay on Disney property again next trip, but it's so nice to have this option! Thanks for joining in. :goodvibes

Finally here - Good thing you posted the link on MeMom's TR.

Calling everyone Daisy is too funny. :rotfl:
Loving your EPCOT day so far.

I figured posting over there would get some of my disfriends I've lost touch with over here! Glad you're here....hope you're doing well! :flower3:

Daisy!

Seth is such a cutie...reminds me of my nephew at that age...he turned 6 today and I kinda miss the 2.5 yo version. :)

Jill in CO

Thanks! He keeps us entertained. :)

I am here to join in the fun. Need to get caught up!

Yay! Thanks for reading! :thumbsup2

Yeah! You are back with another trip report! :cool1::cool1: I loved the previous ones. I can't believe how big Seth is getting! I started reading along, but got busy with DD graduating HS and life, so now I'm going back to catch up.

Aww...you're sweet! Thanks so much for joining in! :goodvibes

I figured posting over there would get some of my disfriends I've lost touch with over here! Glad you're here....hope you're doing well! :flower3:

Everything good here but soooo busy- not liking this doing work at my desk all the time thing... :rotfl2:

I'm way behind, sorry...but can you tell me about this stroller? Does the front part come with it or is it something you can buy separate and add on? I got an umbrella stroller for AJ but am looking for something more but not as much as our travel system jogging stroller. TIA.

Finally all caught up! Loving the report so far. It just really makes me want to take AJ next summer and hopefully we will be able to, but who knows what could happen between now and then. Btw, I totally should've had you put a coin in the fountain for me since we are currently trying for baby #2! Why didn't I think of that?? ;) Also, I've mentioned this before, but AJ is not a great eater either. Sometimes he eats, sometimes not...but I always have to distract him. He was born at 7 lbs 1oz and he's still small....25th percentile. It's always a struggle with him.

Anyway, looking forward to more!

Glad you convinced your mom to try Soarin'. Hope she decided she liked it...at least after the fact. ;)

Seth's little girlfriend is too cute. He is a heartbreaker already!

Hope the rain didn't cramp your style too much!

Loving the updates!!:thumbsup2

Wow..that lady in the short shorts..just...WOW..that's all I can say.;)

Your mom looked like a natural sitting in the golf cart.:)

The Peach Snap in China is my favorite also!! Just LOVE it. It is filling though. I cannot have one if it is close to meal time because it really fills me up.

Glad your mom did Soarin. Too funny about the water though. At least she did it.

The little girl flirting with Seth..so cute!!

Everything good here but soooo busy- not liking this doing work at my desk all the time thing... :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I hear ya!!!

I'm way behind, sorry...but can you tell me about this stroller? Does the front part come with it or is it something you can buy separate and add on? I got an umbrella stroller for AJ but am looking for something more but not as much as our travel system jogging stroller. TIA.

The bar came with it but the little cup/snack holder I bought on amazon. I love the stroller. It folds up so easily and there's a carrying strap that makes it easy to carry around, and it's very lightweight. I do prefer my jogging stroller b/c it steers better, but it's bulky and this was great for this trip.

Finally all caught up! Loving the report so far. It just really makes me want to take AJ next summer and hopefully we will be able to, but who knows what could happen between now and then. Btw, I totally should've had you put a coin in the fountain for me since we are currently trying for baby #2! Why didn't I think of that?? ;) Also, I've mentioned this before, but AJ is not a great eater either. Sometimes he eats, sometimes not...but I always have to distract him. He was born at 7 lbs 1oz and he's still small....25th percentile. It's always a struggle with him.

Anyway, looking forward to more!

We are trying to figure out our next trip now. I want to go back soon b/c he's OBSESSED with the Castle but we have to be smart financially about it. Trying to get out of debt stinks! :rotfl:

I totally would've put a coin in the fountain. And we visited THE fountain the next day, the one at Wilderness Lodge that is the magic baby fountain. Although I don't know if it works for anyone other than Memom. ;)

Seth was 6 lbs 1 oz when he was born....teeny tiny! But he soon chunked up. He's thinned out now b/c he's so active, but he's still tall for his age. And I count my blessings b/c I don't know how with what he eats! I'm sure A.J. will be a big boy soon. And if he's a small guy for his age, no big deal -as long as he's healthy and happy. And he's such a cutie it won't matter! :goodvibes

Glad you convinced your mom to try Soarin'. Hope she decided she liked it...at least after the fact. ;)

Seth's little girlfriend is too cute. He is a heartbreaker already!

Hope the rain didn't cramp your style too much!

My stepdad couldn't believe she rode it. :rotfl: I'm so in for it with Seth and the girls. I'm not looking forward to it! :sad2: Nah, rain don't bother me. Throw on a poncho and keep moving forward! Although it is a headache when you're dealing with a stroller. Luckily we didn't have to get out the stroller cover. Those thing are a pain!

Loving the updates!!:thumbsup2

Wow..that lady in the short shorts..just...WOW..that's all I can say.;)

Your mom looked like a natural sitting in the golf cart.:)

The Peach Snap in China is my favorite also!! Just LOVE it. It is filling though. I cannot have one if it is close to meal time because it really fills me up.

Glad your mom did Soarin. Too funny about the water though. At least she did it.

The little girl flirting with Seth..so cute!!

I think that's all anyone could say about that lady! :lmao:

Mom LOVED that golf cart!

Maybe that's why I never did want supper that night....the Peach Snap was all I needed! :thumbsup2

I'm glad Mom did it, too. I think she would have regretted it if she didn't.

Let's go riding on a monorail, shall we??? :cool1:

Seth kept saying, "Train? Train" while we were waiting. He was so excited to ride it!

Checking out the scenery.....

We had the orange monorail and for some odd reason it STUNK. Bad. This happened to me in 2007 too. I have no idea if it was the same one but even if it was, you'd think the smell would have subsided by now! :lmao: I kept checking Seth's diaper but he was fine. It was so gross! :crazy2:

We had an Ohana reservation the next night and I had planned on taking Mom to see the Grand Floridian then, but we decided to just go ahead and do it that day since we were so close. So we hopped off the EPCOT monorail, and hopped on the resort monorail. Seth, for some reason, wanted to get off at the next stop, which was the Poly. I told him we were going to keep riding and he got upset. Then he calmed down, then got upset again when we got off at the Grand Floridian. :confused3 I honestly think he just wanted to get off and right back on at each stop! :upsidedow

Once we got inside Mom was very impressed, kept talking about how pretty it was. Seth liked it too. :goodvibes

The light fixture everyone wants.....

The band was playing. I think I've seen them before but usually when I've been here it's just been one piano player in the lobby....

At one point Mom was across the lobby and I walked behind where the band is set up to get to her, and the guy playing the bass leaned over and said hello to me. :cool2:

Strolling....

We basically just walked around the lobby, upstairs and down. We also made a point to use the "fancy" bathrooms before we left. :lmao:

After about half an hour we hopped back on the monorail. I had to explain to Seth again (and again) that we weren't getting off at the MK and the Contemporary. He was being so silly about it! I guess that's a 2-year-old for you. :p

Mom snapped this as we were waiting for a monorail to EPCOT at the TTC.

Train???

Oh, almost forgot about this. You guys will get a kick out of this conversation. Terrie calls me while we're at the TTC waiting on the monorail. I answer my phone and this happens:

Terrie: Where are you guys?

Me: We are riding the monorail but will be back to EPCOT soon. What are you guys doing?

T: We just finished walking around World Showcase and we're sort of in between Mexico and Canada, like where you go into Future World. Just checking in with you.

Me: Well, when we get back are you guys ready to head out?

T: Sure.

Me: Okay, just meet us in front of Spaceship Earth.

T: What's that?

Me: The big ball.

T: What big ball?

:eek:

Me: You know, the big golf-ball-looking thing.

T: I haven't seen that. We've been trying to figure out where Spaceship Earth is all day.

:faint:

Me: Okay. I want you to stop what you're doing, turn around in a circle, and I promise you will see it.

:rotfl2:

Seriously? How could that even happen????

(Continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48762304&postcount=114)

Once again, the monorail from the TTC to EPCOT stunk. And we were in a different car. That is so WEIRD. :confused3

During the ride to EPCOT, Seth was sitting between Mom and I, and I felt his head slowly drift downward. He was kind of leaning on me, so I couldn't move and asked Mom to see if he was asleep. She peeped down at him and he was. Poor little guy! Long day at EPCOT had done him in! :) He usually naps around 1:00 every day, and by then it was around 4:30. So he was ready for that nap! But our plan that day was to go until late afternoon and then return to the condo. I didn't care about seeing Illuminations (Wishes and Fantasmic! were more important to me) and Terrie and Joshua were returning to EPCOT on Thursday, so we were going to get back early tonight so we could get up early in the morning and head to MK. Anyway, I got him up in my lap during the ride and then somehow got him in his stroller once we got off the monorail. He was OUT! There is no tired like Disney tired.

Terrie called me as we were entering the park and told us they were at Club Cool, so I told her just to wait there (since Spaceship Earth is so hard to find :lmao:). So we got to go in there and try some of the samples. They had already tried the Beverly, and Mom heard about it, so no funny Beverly pictures this time. :rolleyes:

We started heading towards the International Gateway after that. We passed the Oz play area again and I was sad that Seth didn't get to play, but he was zonked out and no way I was waking him up!

I remembered when we got back to World Showcase that I wanted a Dole Whip with Siesta Key Spiced Rum, so we stopped by the Pineapple Promenade kiosk. Terrie and I got one of these yummy treats and she got Joshua one without the rum.

It was SUPER good!

We saw some Peter Pan topiaries in the UK that I had missed this morning and thought were cute....

I love how they have Peter on the roof!

Then we saw this lovely lady. Apparently Seth wasn't the only tired little one that day!

Seth woke up just as we got back to the Beach Club, and we got back to the car and headed out with no problems. I think we swung by Mickey D's drive thru on the way home for dinner, but hit the hay early that night.

We had a great day at EPCOT, minus my blisters and a little rain. I was happy that Mom got to ride Soarin' and that Seth seemed to have a good time. I couldn't wait to get him to MK the next day though!

Next time....isn't it ironic when you FORGET your memory card??? :eek:

Dawn! Lovely to see you back here with a new trip report! :yay:

Your little Seth is so cute and grown up! I just went back to re-read your previous trip report from when he was a baby, because DH and I are heading back to WDW in October with our little bubba, who will be 7 months old when we're there. Big trip from Australia... What are we getting ourselves in for!? :laughing:

Sounds like this trip has been a great one so far! Aside from the stinky monorail of course. Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

I enjoyed a quick trip to GF and then through Epcot this morning before I run off to cook breakfast at camp.

Glad Terrie finally found 'the ball'. :goodvibes

How funny Seth was so excited about the monorail! :goodvibes What cute little sleepy pics! Now that Dole Whip sounds like one I'll have to try. :thumbsup2

Dawn! Lovely to see you back here with a new trip report! :yay:

Your little Seth is so cute and grown up! I just went back to re-read your previous trip report from when he was a baby, because DH and I are heading back to WDW in October with our little bubba, who will be 7 months old when we're there. Big trip from Australia... What are we getting ourselves in for!? :laughing:

Sounds like this trip has been a great one so far! Aside from the stinky monorail of course. Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

Not to hijack your report, Dawn, but wanted to offer advice. I took my son at 9 months. He slept a lot...lol. Especially when we got on rides! We took our jogging stroller (we drove from Atlanta) and that was awesome for maneuvering. We took daily breaks most days. We didn't make any ADRs except for a character breakfast (we didn't want to have to follow a schedule, we wanted to go with the flow) and my son loved it. We went to Crystal Palace with Pooh. We used the baby care centers as much as conveniently possible. Also, our touring was very laid back for a few reasons...we go every few years so no need to make sure we ride or saw everything. Also I went with my parents and Dad had a blood clot so no roller coasters. Also it was July -hot and busy. Your touring may be different. We got a studio at Saratoga Springs so we had the kitchenette. That's all I can think of right now. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter