Everly Originals Oil Portraits ...

Brit17

DIS Veteran
Has anybody ever purchased an oil portrait from this company (Everly Originals)? ... If so, what was your experience with them like? ... Did you receive your portrait in the time-frame as promised? ... Were you happy with the final portrait? ...

The reason why I'm asking is because I ordered a portrait from them (through HSN), followed all their instructions, and was told verbally and in writing that I would receive my portrait "within" 4-8 weeks ... well, long story short, it's been over 8 weeks and I still haven't received anything yet, except for a lot of excuses from both Everly Originals and HSN, and have been told that it will take at least another 3 - 4 weeks to receive my order :rolleyes2 ... I am just so frustrated and was wondering if anybody else has had any similar experiences with them and how it all turned out in the end ...

thanx :) ...

Hi,

Unfortunately I purchased 3 from HSN. I gave 2 as gifts and the so called "Portraits" we received back look as if the original picture/s was transferred onto the canvas and covered with brushstrokes. I say this because a couple of flaws on the original pictures are on the oil paintings and the pictures are not at all proportioned to size.

I am going on 16 weeks waiting for the last one to arrive!
Called the other day and just got the run around, always many excuses.

I would never recommend this to anyone. I can't believe HSN keeps having this product with all the negative reviews given on their website.

Good Luck!

They are one of my clients... PM me if you would like some insider input... :rolleyes1

I am going on 16 weeks waiting for the last one to arrive!
Called the other day and just got the run around, always many excuses.

I would never recommend this to anyone. I can't believe HSN keeps having this product with all the negative reviews given on their website.

I'm waiting for over 12 weeks now too :sad2: ...

Everly has to have the WORST Customer Service ... I think I have gotten every possible excuse there is ... I think the next time I call them they will probably tell me that the dog ate it :rolleyes: :laughing: ...

I can't believe HSN keeps selling their product either, especially since their own Customer Service Reps have told me that they receive MANY complaints about Everly everyday ... all I know is, not only will I never buy anything from Everly Originals again, but I won't trust or buy anything from HSN either ...

Hi,

Well I never received my painting after five months of excuses. Now I don't get any replies at all. I have a feeling they have gone belly up and I am out $100.00!

Hope you finally got yours.

I did finally receive my portrait, but I think the only reason I got it was because I was so persistant in calling them and also calling HSN to help me (since they were the ones who sold it to me :sad2:) ... anyway, when I did finally receive it, I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I was with it ... it was just awful ... it was quite evident that it wasn't completely "handpainted" as they described when they were selling it on HSN ... instead it appeared as if my photos were just transferred onto the canvas and then covered with a few brushstrokes of paint ... it was just terrible, words cannot describe ... I contacted HSN immediately and insisted that I get my money refunded because they totally misrepresented what they sold to me and 1000's of other customers ... and I was NOT going to deal with Everly directly again, because they proved themselves to be unprofessional and untrustworthy at that point ... so after speaking with I don't know how many people, they finally agreed to issue me a refund ... what a headache though :headache:...

I hope you do keep trying to get your $100 returned though ... if you bought it through HSN, call HSN directly and ask to speak to a supervisor, tell them how you're being ignored by Everly and demand your money back ...

Good luck :flower3: ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter