Ever Had a First Date At Disney?

nowater

Earning My Ears
Like the title, Has anyone ever met someone for the first time & had their first date at DisneyWorld? I am talking to someone, and I told her my dream is to have my first date (as in first with that person) at DisneyWorld. We both are just friends right now, but we both think it's a magical idea, So it brought me to be curious if anyone has ever had a first date at Disney? If so story time.

What did you plan? or do? Where did you stay that night? Tell me your stories or if you haven't tell me your ideas, what would make your Date magical ladies? I just think it'd be magical to find someone you like online to have that first date at the world. Who knows we can all dream right? :confused3:)

Interesting question because I went to Mickey's BBQ as a first date .And got plastered and this guy wanted me to dance with his wife .Wild night indeed.:cool1:

I had a first date in Disney World! LOL never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined this happening.

I met a guy on the WDW Railroad on the first day of my solo trip, we hit it off and we learned that we live in the same city... so he told me he'd love to take me out for drinks some time, I said sure and we exchanged numbers. When we got off the train, he asked if I wanted some company so he left his group of friends and we strolled around MK... after about an hour, he was like screw drinks, wanna go out for dinner tomorrow? I said sure!

I had just gotten out of a really long relationship, which kinda prompted my trip to WDW and I was thinking "omg, is this really happening?"

We met up at Downtown Disney.... went to the T-rex restaurant, got to know each other a bit, strolled along the strip and he was really interested in taking me to LaNouba and I was thinking oh wow, this guy's serious... but unfortunately they have no shows Monday evenings. We said our good byes, we went to our own resorts and he left to go back home the following day.

We kept in touch via email for the duration of my trip... once I got back home, we chatted on the phone for 2 weeks and he kept insisting on a 2nd date and he was really into me but he's a smoker (that's a HUGE turn off to me) and I don't think I'm ready to date at the moment... but c'mon who would've passed on a date in Disney World?! MAGICAL.

I had a first date in Disney World! LOL never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined this happening.

I met a guy on the WDW Railroad on the first day of my solo trip, we hit it off and we learned that we live in the same city... so he told me he'd love to take me out for drinks some time, I said sure and we exchanged numbers. When we got off the train, he asked if I wanted some company so he left his group of friends and we strolled around MK... after about an hour, he was like screw drinks, wanna go out for dinner tomorrow? I said sure!

I had just gotten out of a really long relationship, which kinda prompted my trip to WDW and I was thinking "omg, is this really happening?"

We met up at Downtown Disney.... went to the T-rex restaurant, got to know each other a bit, strolled along the strip and he was really interested in taking me to LaNouba and I was thinking oh wow, this guy's serious... but unfortunately they have no shows Monday evenings. We said our good byes, we went to our own resorts and he left to go back home the following day.

We kept in touch via email for the duration of my trip... once I got back home, we chatted on the phone for 2 weeks and he kept insisting on a 2nd date and he was really into me but he's a smoker (that's a HUGE turn off to me) and I don't think I'm ready to date at the moment... but c'mon who would've passed on a date in Disney World?! MAGICAL.

I love the story, Thank you very much for sharing... :-) I met someone off twitter and we have been talking about meeting up for a night or two at disneyworld.. I just think what a better and more magical place to first meet someone?

What a fantastic idea! I would really love that :lovestruc

Anyone want to take me on a date there? :flower3:

Yes, at Epcot and we have been together ever since. . .getting married next March (2014). He is awesome.

The parents of my godkids had their first date at DL back in the late 70s. 30+ years and still going strong!

A day at a Disney park is a great first date idea (though a bit pricey unless you both have passes). It's been proven that a little thrill like a roller coaster helps people bond and have positive feelings toward each other.

Plus, think of how well you can get to know someone in a theme park. Are they laid-back or a commando? Do they chase every thrill or do they like the view from the slow lane? Do they buy every trinket and churro or are they more conservative? Are they patient enough to wait in a long line and resilient enough to roll with the punches if a ride breaks down? Are they too-cool-for-school or a big kid and proud of it?

Never been at a first date there but I think it depends on the person wether or not it can be magical. Sometimes it might be too crowded to really get to know each other unless you go to dinner somewhere low key and not too noisy. I love disney but as a first date, not sure if i'd be so happy.

The parents of my godkids had their first date at DL back in the late 70s. 30+ years and still going strong!

A day at a Disney park is a great first date idea (though a bit pricey unless you both have passes). It's been proven that a little thrill like a roller coaster helps people bond and have positive feelings toward each other.

Plus, think of how well you can get to know someone in a theme park. Are they laid-back or a commando? Do they chase every thrill or do they like the view from the slow lane? Do they buy every trinket and churro or are they more conservative? Are they patient enough to wait in a long line and resilient enough to roll with the punches if a ride breaks down? Are they too-cool-for-school or a big kid and proud of it?

You are very insightful.

3 different first dates!

The first one was the best (mulling it over). Met this nice guy on the bus. He was w/ his dad on a trip heading 2 fish in the Keys & I was on my FIRST WDW TRIP W/ MY MOM!!! He asked me 2 go for a drink. The next night, 2 DTD & PI ( mom said enjoy). We danced, drank and yes, went for a 3 AM swim back @ the hotel. Yes we changed into suits, it was such a fun night.

I did meet my DBF there

My FI and I met at disneyworld for the first time after talking on the phone for a couple months. We spent a week together at the parks and it was the most magical week of my life! Don't even know where to begin! lol

Every time DW and I go to WDW, it's like a first date all over again. :lovestruc

yep, spent the day in mk, then watched the fireworks from the poly beach. it was an epic day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter