Ever doubt the resort you choose a month before trip?

matt&jakesmom

DIS Veteran
We go to WDW every year and have stayed and all value and mod resorts and some deluxe. Back in 2005 stayed at Riverside, enjoyed our stay and made arrangements to go back which will be next month. Well for some reason this time I am doubting the choice. I don't know why. Anybody else feel that before the trip. The is the first for me.

I can understand the feeling. There are so many resort choices at Walt Disney World! You can't help but wonder, "What if??"

I'm sure you will love your choice! Next trip, you can stay somewhere else! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That happens to me all of the time. But I've never really had a bad experience with a resort per se (minor issues but no place is perfect). I think we put some much into these Disney vacations that we worry too much.

If there is a concrete concern, you might be able to address it. If it is just angst, I recommend just letting it go the best you can. It's probably just nerves.

We go to WDW every year and have stayed and all value and mod resorts and some deluxe. Back in 2005 stayed at Riverside, enjoyed our stay and made arrangements to go back which will be next month. Well for some reason this time I am doubting the choice. I don't know why. Anybody else feel that before the trip. The is the first for me.

Yep, I'm stressing about staying at a value because the last time we stayed at a value we felt like it was really too small for us. We simply can't afford this trip if we have to stay at a Mod but that doesn't stop me from stressing just about constantly about it.

Nope, you're not alone!

Thanks for the replies. I am glad to know that I am not the only one. I am looking forward to the carriage ride for my DH and I.

We are at POR next month as well. Have already change from standard to Pool to Royal room. Have consider CR and Poly, but really the $$ stopped me since we do really like POR. I think most of us do it all the time.

A lot of people here LOVE POR. You go every year, if for some reason you don't love it, you won't go back, but it doesn't suck. It's WDW. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter