Even the SIMS know that DVC is the way to go.

TnRobin

The prodical child
For those of you who don't know, The SIMS is a PC game (and now PS2). You get to build families and control thier lives. Well a copy of this game came with our new computer. While visiting the SIMS website, I was looking at the "Vacation" expansion pack and found the following screenshot. The vehicle in the picture is coming to pick up the family to take them to "Vacation Island." HUM, Look at the logo on the side of the vehicle. Looks strangely familiar.

screen1.jpg

I bet Rich would say that the van is used to take guests down the hallways of BWV.

Does anyone know where I can get one of those DVC wheel covers for my Jeep?

Wait till Disney sees it! They are fanatical about protecting their trademarks, but I think this is in the grey area -- maybe just enough difference to get by.

One of the program designers must be a DVC member, and this was his/her way of getting a "hidden DVC" incorporated into the game! :p

Hi. My name is Leigh Ann and I am a DVCer and a SIMS player. My SIMS time has dropped dramatically since I discovered DVC and the DisBoards. Funny, but when I noticed the similarity, I just assumed that I had DVC on the brain and was projecting my new obsession into my old one. Good to know that I wasn't hallucinating!

There are worse addictions to have!

Cool.

Hey, while you're at it, can you "SIM" us a couple more DVC resorts, and another theme park? :p

I noticed it too, thought it was funny. If the Sims could vacation anywhere remotely resembling DisneyWorld (or DCL!), I'd be playing it all the time. As it is, Sims' vacations are pretty boring. Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter