"Even the Garbage Cans Have Flowers!"-A September 2016 Mother-Daughter TR!- NEW TR LINK 9/13!

A 20 minute wait at TSMM is just so crazy! I'm glad the third track has lowered wait times!

Sounds like such an awesome meal at Sci Fi!

Oh the Fantasmic! suspense! I don't know if I can wait for the next update :rotfl:. I've been trying to get a Sci-fi ADR for our trip but have had no luck yet. The downside to going Memorial Day weekend and not booking 180 days in advance.

Great update!

YAY!! This is probably the millionth time I’ve said this, but Sci-Fi is my favorite restaurant at WDW. The food is right up my alley, the ambiance is amazing, and the CM's there are always so cute and funny.

OOO, now I'm intrigued and thinking I need to add this to my list for May! Sounds like you had a fabulous time there, and the pics look so cute!

When she gave us the check, she also gave me a celebration cupcake

That is so sweet- what a great sprinkle of pixie dust!

We love this 3-D movie! Although it’s dated, we would be sad if they got rid of it. The Muppets are so funny and this movie is just plain silly!

Me too... its just so darn cute, I would also be sad if they got rid of it, but maybe an update?

We had about 45 minutes until Fantasmic, so Mom and I decided to walk through One Man’s Dream!

LOVE this attraction... Walt was JUST a creative person, and the movie at the end is so sweet, too bad it wasn't running... but maybe you wouldn't have had time to get to Fantasmic if it was

We also love Sci-fi and eat there almost every trip. The goofy clips and commercials are very entertaining to us! We haven't been back to Fantasmic since 2012. Shopping in HS is really fun, the stores have many cool things. Love your picture with the green army man!

It was 5:00 on the dot when we got there, and it was a 20 minute standby wait.

Woah I've never seen it that low before!

“We leave tomorrow and we have 45 snack credits left to use up!” :eek: Like what?! They probably went home with a whole extra carry-on filled with candy and snacks :rotfl2:

How?! :rotfl:

She also gave me a "parking violation" on the receipt and a Sci-Fi Driver's License, both of which hang up on my Disney bulletin board in my room to this day :)

That's so cool!

Of course, the girlfriend’s always right :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

We have a video of me reciting the entire, 20-minute tape by memory along with me turning the pages of the book. I guess it was a good introduction to acting and script memorizing :)

I used to have a Cinderella book that I memorized and would pretend to read!

What a fun HS day, I love all the shopping and rides! You and your mom are so super cute! Your TR makes me want to go on an adult WDW trip, it's a totally different experience with little kids.

A 20 minute wait at TSMM is just so crazy! I'm glad the third track has lowered wait times!

Sounds like such an awesome meal at Sci Fi!

I know!! We were shocked! Last year, we saw a 50-minute wait and we were stoked! :rotfl2:

Yes Sci-Fi is always a must do! We've never had a bad meal there.

Oh the Fantasmic! suspense! I don't know if I can wait for the next update :rotfl:. I've been trying to get a Sci-fi ADR for our trip but have had no luck yet. The downside to going Memorial Day weekend and not booking 180 days in advance.

Haha, I always like to keep my readers guessing :thumbsup2:rotfl:

Ahhh, keep checking the website; hopefully something will turn up! Sometimes we've had ADRs there at weird times, but it's always been worth it to us!

Great update!

OOO, now I'm intrigued and thinking I need to add this to my list for May! Sounds like you had a fabulous time there, and the pics look so cute!

That is so sweet- what a great sprinkle of pixie dust!

Me too... its just so darn cute, I would also be sad if they got rid of it, but maybe an update?

LOVE this attraction... Walt was JUST a creative person, and the movie at the end is so sweet, too bad it wasn't running... but maybe you wouldn't have had time to get to Fantasmic if it was

Thank you!! :goodvibes YES you need to get over to Sci-Fi, it's a Disney gem! We just happened to stumble upon it in 2002, we were able to walk right up and have lunch there!! Those were the days before the crazy crowds and booking your ADR 180 days in advance :sad:

I love One Man's Dream too!! I was so happy to see it because for some reason I thought that they were taking it down?? It was closed for refurbishment in the summer, but I think I thought they were closing it for good...so I was extra enthusiastic about seeing it :laughing:

We also love Sci-fi and eat there almost every trip. The goofy clips and commercials are very entertaining to us! We haven't been back to Fantasmic since 2012. Shopping in HS is really fun, the stores have many cool things. Love your picture with the green army man!

Thank you!! :goodvibes Yes Sci-Fi is awesome; we have also tried 50's Prime Time and the Hollywood Brown Derby, but nothing compares to Sci-Fi for us! I always love shopping in DHS too; two years in a row we have found perfect souvenirs for our family there!

Woah I've never seen it that low before!

How?! :rotfl:

That's so cool!

:thumbsup2

I used to have a Cinderella book that I memorized and would pretend to read!

Mom and I literally took a double-take when we saw the standby wait for TSMM!! We were like whaaaat??

I was slightly baffled by the 45 snack credits as well...that's soooo many missed opportunities to get a Mickey Bar or Dole Whip :sad2: But, on the plus side, they probably got lots of packaged treats from Goofy's Candy Company :lmao:

What a fun HS day, I love all the shopping and rides! You and your mom are so super cute! Your TR makes me want to go on an adult WDW trip, it's a totally different experience with little kids.

Thank you so much :goodvibes It was a great day at DHS; half-days work best for us there because we can get all we want done in that amount of time!

YES you should totally try an adults-only trip! Those are all that I've been on lately, since I just turned from a kid into an adult :rotfl: I'm so excited to return with my own children someday, but my future husband and I will have to also take some solo trips to keep us sane :thumbsup2

A 20 minute standby for TSMM is a major SCORE! It sounds like you and your mom had a great DHS day! :)

If our ADR was for later, we would have turned right around and rode it again :earseek: And yes we did!! Low crowd times are the best for half-days, because you can almost get as much done as you can in a full day and not be tuckered out in the end!

Real Life Update!!!

Hi Disfriends!! Today, I thought I’d do a little bit of a different post! I’ve been watching @Raeven 's blogs on Youtube (her Youtube channel is Happiest Haunt, make sure to go follow her!! She has lots of great Disney videos :)), and she did a sort of “intro to Youtube” tag on one of her vlogs. I thought that this was a fun idea to give her followers some insight into her daily life. So, I thought I’d do one of those tags over here!

You guys hear so much about my Disney life, but rarely about my other interests and hobbies besides Disney! And since you’re going to see more of me now that I have another TR to start, I figured you guys should know more about me! So, I decided to sort of create my own Q & A to give y’all some context into my everyday life! I would love it if you guys also copied and pasted the questions and your answers in the comments, so I can learn more about you too! It can be like a little Disboards cocktail party!! :laughing: And if you prefer just to read about Disney, you can just skip over this post; I should have a WDW-related update posted in the next few days :thumbsup2

So, without further ado, here is my question list! I sort of created it myself by putting together a few Youtube tags, and taking out some questions that I thought were silly (because, what’s more interesting than hearing about the last time I showered, right? :lmao:)

1. Do you have any pets?

Yes I do!! I have a 10 year-old Beagle named Bella. She is so full of personality, and our family spoils her rotten. Bella is definitely the favorite child!!

323572FD-A716-47F3-9664-E85854AE9DEC_zpssi32fwcv.png

2. What is your middle name?

My middle name is Gwen! Gwen is my grandma’s name :cutie:

3. How old are you?

I am 22 years old. I will be 23 on July 30th!

4. What is your favorite food?

It depends on my mood! I love chicken wings, pizza, chocolate chip cookies, mangoes, yogurt, cheese, guacamole...the list goes on and on!

5. What is one food that you cannot stand to eat?

Ooo, there’s a lot :crazy2: I can be quite picky! A few things that I will absolutely refuse to eat are mayonnaise, mushrooms, sauerkraut, rare meat, and any type of seafood (except shrimp).

6. Have you ever been to a different country?

Do all of the countries in Epcot count? :rotfl: I’ve been to Mexico and Jamaica!

537D352D-5351-446D-A8AE-C2DE0C535A9E_zpsrfa1pt2h.png

E20484C1-5358-42D0-B912-FFFC27FD8839_zpsf5kv4z3h.jpg

7. What is your favorite band/music artist?

Besides Disney music, I love Third Eye Blind, Fleetwood Mac, the Beatles, Rascal Flatts, Coldplay, and Johnny Cash! I am also very into musicals, so anything from a Broadway show!

8. What is your favorite TV show?

My favorites are Friends, Saturday Night Live, Malcolm in the Middle, America’s Next Top Model, Boy Meets World, and Dance Moms!

9. How many siblings do you have?

I have one older sister named Haley, who you guys have heard about before! She is 25 :goodvibes

59B68966-D05A-4EDF-A303-3D7724EF6D88_zpsslgtx9kj.png

10. What is your eye color?

Blue!

11. What is your favorite movie?

Eeek, this is tough! Disney-wise, I love Aladdin, Inside Out, Pocahontas, Hercules, and Toy Story. Otherwise, my top picks are Titanic, American Beauty, La La Land, The Wedding Singer, Romeo + Juliet (the Baz Luhrman version), She’s The Man, and Clueless.

12. What is your favorite color?

Pink (if you can't tell by my font choice ;)), closely followed by yellow!

13. What is your favorite candy?

Sour Patch Kids, Red Vines, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and dark chocolate M&Ms!

14. Where is your favorite place to buy clothes/shop?

I’m a Plato’s Closet girl, through and through :thumbsup2 I also love Francesca’s, H&M, Forever 21, and of course Target!

15. What was your favorite subject in school?

In high school, it was History and English! In college, I majored in Psychology and minored in Theatre Performance. My favorite class I ever took in college was called “Improv.” We just played funny games and did skits all day long!! It was like being on “Who’s Line is it Anyway?” My dream job is to be a main player on SNL! :cloud9:

16. What is your favorite drink?

Non-Alcoholic wise, I love Diet Coke, coffee, chocolate milk, and lemonade. As for adult beverages, my standard order 99% of the time is an Amaretto Sour!

17. What is your favorite book?

The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver! Seriously, if you have never read this book, READ IT!! It’s about a family with 4 daughters in the 1950’s, and they travel to Africa to become missionaries. Each chapter is written in the perspective of a different daughter!

18. Have you ever played any sports?

When I was little, I played t-ball, soccer, and basketball, and also did gymnastics. But then, I realized that I wasn’t made to play sports with balls, so I switched from gymnastics to Cheerleading (yes, it is a sport!) I was a base, so I did all the heavy lifting!!

I did cheerleading for 3 years, and then junior year of high school, I started doing theater and was hooked :) I managed to get the lead role in the first play I had ever auditioned for at my high school. I was Alice in “You Can’t Take it With You!” Since then, I’ve been a part of numerous productions at both my high school and university!

C7391AC9-1C14-4AB7-BDA9-F93ACE1E2186_zpsgbebbclz.jpg

BF73AC3B-9487-4297-921F-28A00332E92A_zpsoal2hsvc.jpg

My first show :)

BC7DF948-9CB2-4D6D-9E51-063287E2326C_zpsbfatkiai.png

My last show in high school! I played Jean Maitland in “Stage Door.” My character was an actress who moved off to Hollywood and became really self-centered. As a gift to my friends, I gave them a giant picture of myself :rotfl2: It was so cool shooting this photo!

474AAEE7-02EE-44A4-82BE-77B76F75311E_zpsbthclgos.png

Looking Pensive!

81AE4F8B-9A88-458A-A79B-6F43324ACA65_zpsue073tao.png

My last show in college- "Singin in the Rain!"

19. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

The Tonight Dough by Ben and Jerry’s: Caramel and Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls, Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Peanut Butter Cookie Dough :love:

Cake Batter and S’mores are also favorites!

20. How tall are you?

Even though I look ginormous in my TRs (both my Mom and Gabi and TINY), I am only 5’ 3 1/2"!

21. What is your favorite smell?

DISNEY WATER!! AND THE GRAND FLORIDIAN!! Oh, and fresh-baked cookies ::yes::

22. Do you have a special talent?

I love to act, sing and dance! I’m most confident in my talent with acting, and the dancing and singing part is mostly just for fun :goodvibes

23. Who is your favorite actor?

If you couldn’t tell by my favorite movies, I LOVE Leonardo Dicaprio! My favorite actresses are Emma Stone and Jennifer Aniston.

24. What is your favorite holiday?

The 4th of July! Warm weather, fireworks, and fun parades are my jam!

And there you have it!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Oh, and one more thing…. I created a Disney World Instagram today!! It was something that I had been considering for awhile, but today I just decide to go ahead and do it! My username is meetmeonmainstreetusa. I’ll link it in my signature as well! That way you guys can see some of my trip pictures all fancy and edited too :hyper:

I would love to hear some of your responses and what we all have/don’t have in common! I’ll be back to regularly scheduled programming sometime next week :earboy2: Thanks friends!!

Last edited:
Oh I love beagles so much! I've never had a dog, but if I ever get one it will for sure be a beagle! Bella is so cute :)

I loved seeing all the photos of you in your theater productions, very cool!

Thank you for sharing, that was fun to read!

And I just followed you on Instagram! :)

Hi Disfriends!! Today, I thought I’d do a little bit of a different post! I’ve been watching @Raeven 's blogs on Youtube (her Youtube channel is Happiest Haunt, make sure to go follow her!! She has lots of great Disney videos :)), and she did a sort of “intro to Youtube” tag on one of her vlogs. I thought that this was a fun idea to give her followers some insight into her daily life. So, I thought I’d do one of those tags over here!

Aw thank you!

So, without further ado, here is my question list! I sort of created it myself by putting together a few Youtube tags, and taking out some questions that I thought were silly (because, what’s more interesting than hearing about the last time I showered, right? :lmao:)

It was hard to find a tag without weird questions. A lot of the personal ones had weird ones thrown in. It reminded me of those Myspace and Facebook surveys people would post back in the day.

1. Do you have any pets?

Yes I do!! I have a 10 year-old Beagle named Bella. She is so full of personality, and our family spoils her rotten. Bella is definitely the favorite child!!

So cute!

Do all of the countries in Epcot count? :rotfl: I’ve been to Mexico and Jamaica!

537D352D-5351-446D-A8AE-C2DE0C535A9E_zpsrfa1pt2h.png

E20484C1-5358-42D0-B912-FFFC27FD8839_zpsf5kv4z3h.jpg

Yes they count :rotfl:

Besides Disney music, I love Third Eye Blind, Fleetwood Mac, the Beatles, Rascal Flatts, Coldplay, and Johnny Cash! I am also very into musicals, so anything from a Broadway show!

Are you seeing Third Eye Blind on their tour this summer? I'm going on July 1st!

Oh, and one more thing…. I created a Disney World Instagram today!! It was something that I had been considering for awhile, but today I just decide to go ahead and do it! My username is meetmeonmainstreetusa. I’ll link it in my signature as well! That way you guys can see some of my trip pictures all fancy and edited too :hyper:

Yay I followed you!

I'm not sure if you meant for people to post their answers here but I might do it in my PTR update this week!

1. Do you have any pets?

I love beagles! There's one that lives behind us and he howls until we let our dog out to play with him.

3. How old are you?

I am 22 years old. I will be 23 on July 30th!
My birthday is the 10th

When I was little, I played t-ball, soccer, and basketball, and also did gymnastics. But then, I realized that I wasn’t made to play sports with balls, so I switched from gymnastics to Cheerleading (yes, it is a sport!) I was a base, so I did all the heavy lifting!!

I did cheerleading for 3 years, and then junior year of high school, I started doing theater and was hooked :) I managed to get the lead role in the first play I had ever auditioned for at my high school. I was Alice in “You Can’t Take it With You!” Since then, I’ve been a part of numerous productions at both my high school and university!

C7391AC9-1C14-4AB7-BDA9-F93ACE1E2186_zpsgbebbclz.jpg

BF73AC3B-9487-4297-921F-28A00332E92A_zpsoal2hsvc.jpg

My first show :)

BC7DF948-9CB2-4D6D-9E51-063287E2326C_zpsbfatkiai.png

My last show in high school! I played Jean Maitland in “Stage Door.” My character was an actress who moved off to Hollywood and became really self-centered. As a gift to my friends, I gave them a giant picture of myself :rotfl2: It was so cool shooting this photo!

474AAEE7-02EE-44A4-82BE-77B76F75311E_zpsbthclgos.png

Looking Pensive!

81AE4F8B-9A88-458A-A79B-6F43324ACA65_zpsue073tao.png

My last show in college- "Singin in the Rain!"
You're my mom's dream child. She got her degree in music education and got stuck with the two most musically challenged daughters, and I was obsessed with sports.

DISNEY WATER!! AND THE GRAND FLORIDIAN!! Oh, and fresh-baked cookies ::yes::
Yes to all of these especially the Grand Floridian!

It can be like a little Disboards cocktail party!!

200_s.gif

I'm in!​

Yes I do!! I have a 10 year-old Beagle named Bella.

AWWW <3 She's so sweet... my fur baby LOVES beagles, they're his favorite to play with! My brother in law/sister in law had a 15 year old beagle, she was fur baby's favorite! Unfortunately she passed away this summer

I am only 5’ 3 1/2"!
You DEF look much taller in your pics!

I created a Disney World Instagram today!! It was something that I had been considering for awhile, but today I just decide to go ahead and do it! My username is meetmeonmainstreetusa.

OOO... going to follow this now!

I just followed along on your instagram account! I loved all of your Q&A info! My youngest daughter is Gwen! Well Gwendolyn. So, great middle name!

So fun to learn more about you! I found your Instagram profile so started to follow.

We have three dogs, two labs and a bischon. My little bischon is the boss of the big guys lol.

Fun to see your pictures as well.

My birthday is in July also, the 17th, let's just say I am much older than you lol!

I was a band geek in high school, played the clarinet.

I am a RN in my real life and college was fast paced so I didn't do much more than my nursing stuff.

Fun to play along, Thanks.

Ooo, there’s a lot :crazy2: I can be quite picky! A few things that I will absolutely refuse to eat are mayonnaise, mushrooms, sauerkraut, rare meat, and any type of seafood (except shrimp).
I'll get around to posting my answers this weekend, but I just had to comment on this one. You're from Wisconsin, but you don't like a good old fashioned Friday Fish Fry!?! I didn't think that was allowed!

I will be happy to complete your request and answer the same questions.

1. Do you have any pets?

I have 2 dogs. One is a golden long haired chihuahua named Sophie. The other is a pomechonke named Wicket. Her mom was a bichon and her dad was a pomeranian/yorkie mix. She looks like an ewok.

Kristina. Every female on my mom's side of the family either is named Kristina or their middle name is Kristina. This has continued on for at least 6 generations.

3. How old are you?

I am 29.

My favorite food is probably sushi. I am also a big fan of pickles and Japanese steakhouses. My favorite Japanese steakhouse where I live has something called egg yolk sauce. It's emulsified egg yolks, oil and soy sauce. They put it on the grill and get it warm. It's like a heart attack on a plate.

Avocado. I am allergic to it but the texture just looks gross lol

I've been to Canada. I really want to go to Sweden. That is where my family is from but I haven't been yet.

Drew Baldridge

Gilmore Girls is one of my all time favorite shows. I have seen the whole series 4 times. For current shows I like Designated Survivor, Blacklist, Chicago Med, Fire, PD and Justice and of course, Big Bang Theory.

I have an older brother and a little sister. I also have a sister-in-law who is my best friend.

My eyes are brown with a red undertone.

Beauty and the Beast, The Princess Diaries 1 and 2, The Twilight Series, Shawshank Redemption.

Pink

Hershey Almond bars

Lularoe. My favorite stores are Target, Ikea and the Disney store

Science

Root beer and ginger ale

The 1st Box Car Children book has always been my favorite. I like contemporary romance novels for the most part. I did just start the Harry Potter books too. I am only on the second one but I like them so far.

I did cheerleading and soccer growing up. In school I played tennis and ran track.

Cookies and cream

20. How tall are you?

5'1"

Citrus smells are my favorite. I also love the smell of spring. Flowers and fresh cut grass.

I play the bass guitar and sing.

Kevin Bacon and James Spader

Christmas! I actually get depressed sometimes thinking about Christmas throughout the year.

One thing about me -- I'm not good at naming one favorite. I have LOTS of favorites in many of these categories!

1. Do you have any pets?

I have one dog, a soon-to-be 13-year old Cocker Spaniel named Molly. She's had a rough 12 months, but she's still with us and still a (relatively) happy, healthy doggo.

In my 40 years of life I have told, like, literally five people my middle name. It was my grandpa's name, but I really dislike it for probably irrational reasons. Therefore, I'm pleading the 5th on this one.

3. How old are you?

I just turned 40 about two months ago! I've been told that I still look 25, which is why I grew a beard a year and a half ago. I grew tired of having a baby face.

Hmmm. I guess if I had to list one food as the only food I could eat for the rest of my life, it would probably be some sort of pie. Pumpkin, Dutch apple, lemon meringue, something along those lines. I can't decide on just one.

Mushrooms! Ick, ick, ick.

I remember visiting Canada when I was a kid; I went to England a few years back for work and just fell in love with it. I dream of moving there permanently, but unfortunately I think it is going to stay a dream.

Amongst my favorites are: Queen; BB King; Led Zeppelin; Metallica; Joe Bonamassa; Willie Nelson; Johnny Cash. I just really, really love music.

Favorite show of all time is probably The Golden Girls. I pretty much have every episode memorized to the point that I can recite most lines of dialog before they happen in the show.

Other favorite old shows: Cheers; Frasier; Family Ties; MST3K; Monty Python's Flying Circus; The A-Team; Knight Rider; Breaking Bad; Justified.

Favorite current shows: The Tonight Show; any of the Netflix Marvel comics shows (Daredevil, etc.); The Simpsons; The Goldbergs; Better Call Saul.

Two brothers - one older, one younger.

Blue

Another list! The Lion King; The Godfather; The Godfather Part 2; The entire Star Wars franchise (the prequels are my least favorite of the eight); Back to the Future trilogy (1, then 3, then 2); Blazing Saddles; Almost Famous; Dazed and Confused; all three Monty Python movies (Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Meaning of Life).

Blue-gray (or is it gray-blue?)

Probably Reese's Peanut Butter Cup; Reese's Pieces; Peanut M&M's; really anything involving chocolate and peanuts/peanut butter.

Kohl's; I'm also something of a bargain shopper, so lots of my clothes come from Goodwill and St. Vincent De Paul.

Math and science; oh, and band. Our band teacher was the coolest and kept it loose and fun, and I was pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Non-alcoholic: Root beer or just plain old ice cold water.
Alcoholic: Stout beers (think Guinness). I'm not a hard liquor kind of a guy.

I'm not much a reader (I really want to like it, I'm just a SUPER slow reader which takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it); however, I have read The Godfather a couple times. I also like John Grisham's early work (The Firm is absolutely fantastic; I've read that one a couple times, too.) I've also recently started getting into graphic novels, particularly older Batman.

I am a total non-athlete. I mean, I'm not uncoordinated, and I'm actually fairly competent at most of the sports I have played for fun (basketball, baseball/softball, tag football). I've just never played any sort of organized sport since I was in the 3rd grade, and I wouldn't consider myself particularly good at any one sport. I was just able to not embarrass myself when playing sports when I was in my teens/early 20's.

Generic: Mint chocolate chip.
Specific: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food; Cold Stone Creamery Peanut Butter Cup Perfection (there's that chocolate/PB combo again).

20. How tall are you?

5'7"

Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

Not really. I can wiggle my ears (one at a time or together) and move my eyebrows one at a time (like The Rock's People's Eyebrow, for you wrestling fans); and I'm a pretty decent cook. But I don't know if I'd consider any of those "talents".

Don't really have one, to be honest.

4th of July, but that's mainly because it is in the summer, I get a day off of work, and it is the least family oriented of the major holidays. (I know, that sounds REALLY bad!)

I love this idea! I'm still catching up on everyones responses, but here are mine! :cutie:

1. Do you have any pets?

Yes! I have a 7 year old Alaskan Klee Kai, which is basically a miniature Husky. He is the love of our lives.

Helen, after my great grand mother

3. How old are you?

Pizza with pineapple!

Tomatoes! Ewww

Bahamas on a cruise in 2012, Jamaica in 2014 for a wedding

So hard to choose... I do love vintage Britney Spears

SO MANY! Teen Mom 2, Shameless, Girls, Big Little Lies, Intervention, Chrisley Knows Best

Two older brothers

Hazel

Step Mom

Purple

I really love Jelly Bellies

J Crew, Madewell

Psychology

Coffee!:yo-yo:

Hmmm.... so difficult to choose! I did love Kathy Lamb's "Such A Pretty Face"

Oh heck no... its for the best really lol!

Coffee w/ chocolate sprinkles

20. How tall are you?

5'1 1/2 "

Lilacs

I'm a nurse... my talents are disgusting. :rolleyes1

Jack Nicholson

CHRISTMAS!

These are so interesting to read! I'm loving learning more about everyone! :) Here are my responses:

1. Do you have any pets?

Not currently, but I have a soft spot for pugs

Joel (pronounced Joelle...not sure what my mom was thinking with that spelling)

3. How old are you?

Oh goodness, I don't know! I love food! I guess I'd say pasta and any dessert.

Seafood and rare meat

Bahamas on a cruise and Mexico, also on a cruise

Hanson, Andrew McMahon, Justin Timberlake

Of the shows that are still on tv, my must watch shows are Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Middle, The Goldbergs, Grey's Anatomy and the Real Housewives (only NY, OC and BH)

A twin sister, 3 younger sisters and 1 younger brother

Brown

Not sure, I love a lot of different movies!

Blue

Sour Patch Kids

Nordstrom

English

Coffee, Coke and water. I also love a good cocktail :)

Too hard to choose! I read a LOT.

I was a cheerleader for 7 years, but no other sports.

Strawberry

20. How tall are you?

5'4"

Floral and citrusy smells. Right now, YSL's Mon Paris.

I'm a cookie decorator. And like a fellow commenter above, I can also do the People's Eyebrow :)

Don't really have one

Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter