Mouseketeer
So for the week:

O'hana (arrival night)
Bistro de Paris (anniversary dinner)
The Plaza (lunch at MK)
Garden View Tea Room (afternoon)
Citricos (dinner)
Boma (Breakfast)
Beaches and Cream (dessert after citricos)
Sci Fi Dine in Theater (DHS early dinner)

We've never been to any of these places. We've done California Grill, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare, The Wave, and Big River Grille.

Anything you would add or delete? Thanks! We are doing 3 disney park days, 1 day off, universal day, and a seaworld day.

I would go to Liberty Tree Tavern or Grand Floridian Cafe instead of the Plaza. They have more of a selection, and the quality of food is just as good or better IMO.

I'd also skip the Sci Fi. I just don't find the food or menu that great. I prefer Hollywood & Vine or Hollywood Brown Derby(which is more upscale).

I would go to Liberty Tree Tavern or Grand Floridian Cafe instead of the Plaza. They have more of a selection, and the quality of food is just as good or better IMO.

I'd also skip the Sci Fi. I just don't find the food or menu that great. I prefer Hollywood & Vine or Hollywood Brown Derby(which is more upscale).

Thanks for the suggestions. I've heard different things about Sci Fi, some people love it for a nice burger and fries in a cool atmosphere which is enough to satisfy me vs paying a lot more at those other restaurants.

Looking to eat inside the MK so GF cafe is out but I'll look into Liberty Tree Tavern. Again looking for a simple meal where we can sit and relax but without spending a whole lot of $$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter