Eurotunnel Discounts

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by bubblefactory, Jul 30, 2003.

1. bubblefactory

bubblefactory DIS Veteran

Hi,

Does anyone know any discount codes for the Eurotunnel. We've booked The Disneyland for New Year and it's proving really expensive to get there. I just thought someone may have a code from a promo leaflet.

Thanks,

Alec :smooth:

2. rob@rar.org.uk

rob@rar.org.uk Skiing is best, Mickey comes next

Sorry, don't have anything to help with that time of year. For the last couple of years Eurotunnel has had a sale in the first few weeks of January, offering up to 40% off their regular prices. Although this won't help with your Decemeber trip it might be useful in the future for you.

Regards

Rob

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. bubblefactory

thanks Rob,

i'll look out for that - we will maybe go in May so that would be useful.

cheers

Alec :earsboy:

5. richard3330

richard3330 Cirque Fan

Apparently 1,000 nectar points can get you a 10 to 20 % discount depending on what time of year you travel.

Richard. :)

6. bubblefactory

thanks Richard - I've found the details on my nectar statement. I'll call and see what's on offer.
    Fingers crossed for 20%.

BTW Rob I got a shareholders card last week cost £52 in shares and fees etc. Savings so far £127 !! thanks for the great tip it's well worth applying.

Cheers

Alec

:smooth:

7. rob@rar.org.uk

rob@rar.org.uk Skiing is best, Mickey comes next

Glad to be of service Alec. The Shareholder discounts are very generous: we've saved several hundred pounds over the last three of four years using our membership.

Regards

Rob