Europe 2020

Thank you for this info! I wonder if the Transatlantic cruise will end in Civitavecchia on May 25? Or - it may depart earlier in May with a TA to Barcelona, followed by a shorter repo cruise to Civitavecchia.

this looks possible - the last cruise now ends May 11 in Miami. So Miami May 11 to Rome May 25!? OOOOH.

The Kirkwall Scotland Port website has the Magic arriving on Friday August 28th from Reykjavik going to Dover.

https://www.orkneyharbours.com/files/cruise-ships/2020.pdf?mode=view

Its likely that the 11 day Iceland-Norway cruise or some variation will be reversed from Copenhagen to Dover in 2020. I would also guess that any Baltic and/or Norway cruises will be late July to early August 2020.

We did this cruise in 2018 and it was Copenhagen to Dover that year. I see that it's reversed for 2019. Amazing itinerary!

I wish they would switch it back to the way it was. We can't ever go later in the summer due to my daughter's gymnastics meet schedule. I went ahead and booked a Greece and Croatia cruise on RCL for June, which I'm sure will be awesome, but I would love to do the 11 day Iceland/Norway some day.

I wish they would switch it back to the way it was. We can't ever go later in the summer due to my daughter's gymnastics meet schedule. I went ahead and booked a Greece and Croatia cruise on RCL for June, which I'm sure will be awesome, but I would love to do the 11 day Iceland/Norway some day.

I thought maybe the reasoning was that July/Aug are very hot months in the Mediterranean... but I don't know! I really want to do Iceland/Norway as well but have a feeling we'll have to do it on another line.

We can't travel in June yet as we still have 1 in high school. While I know when school will start each year (Wednesday before Labor Day and my college student goes back about a week before that for Music Camp)...I have no idea when school will end in June as it's partly tied to how many 'snow' days we get that year. Hmmm...it would be possible to do a June cruise (after the 6th) in 2022 as graduation is the first weekend in June.

I thought maybe the reasoning was that July/Aug are very hot months in the Mediterranean... but I don't know! I really want to do Iceland/Norway as well but have a feeling we'll have to do it on another line.

I would think that was the reason. It's brutally hot in the Med in July and August and I would think carefully before I would book a cruise there during that time frame.

Last edited:
At the top are downloads in Excel format. If you look at the spreadsheet and scroll down by date they are listed.
OK, I did see the dates for the Cannes and Villefranche ones in 2020! It just says "TBN" for ship name, but the size is 2900 which screams the Magic. :)

Is it just me or are there big gaps in between when they will port in Rome? There are like ten day gaps in between port dates and it looks like the Magic visits Rome more in 2019 than it will in 2020...I wonder what means? Ugh I wish they would just release the itineraries already lol The suspense is killing me!

Last edited:
Is it just me or are there big gaps in between when they will port in Rome? There are like ten day gaps in between port dates and it looks like the Magic visits Rome more in 2019 than it will in 2020...I wonder what means? Ugh I wish they would just release the itineraries already lol The suspense is killing me!
Right? Like, let's get this show on the road already! Though, the speculating/detective work is kind of fun, too :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter