Etsy or eBay which one would you choose? Pro's Con's and everything in between.

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
I am going to be starting my sewing business, I was on eBay for several years selling a lot of different things ( toys, antiques, clothing and variety of other things) and did well. I decided to shut down my business for a little while as we moved back to Florida, then my daughter and son in law and my new born grandson, decided to moved back, he was 6 weeks old when they moved, Wow that was a long trip back. So I decided that I wanted to take care of him while they both worked, so a little while became 2 and half years. Well he is heading for preschool this fall and we are building a house so come August he will head to school and September I will be moving and getting organized, I will have a huge sewing room, and I have been planning and sketching out my ideas, getting ready to start sewing. So I was thinking about which one would be my best bet for starting up my sewing business. I never sold anything I made on line, mostly just gifts for family and friends, and stuff for my house. I have had a lot of friends tell me you should sell this online, and I have sold to some things to my friends coworkers and family and have gotten good reviews.

So with this being more of a artistic adventure, and more in home décor. Which would better suit my needs?

I know that there have been quite a few changes over on eBay, but anytime I had a issue they were there to help me settle it. Does Etsy offer the same customer service for seller and buyers.

So any thoughts, help or suggestion would be great appreciated.

Personally I would always and only go to Etsy to find something like that. Good luck!!!

Etsy. I think eBay is really only for good for re-selling manufactured goods. The only handmade sewing type items on eBay are from China and a totally different deal than the handmade stuff you find on Etsy.

I used to shop on eBay but now my first place to look for something I want that somebody else made is Etsy.

I love love love Etsy... Most of my home decor and almost all of my kids clothes come from Etsy. They have the best stuff. Be sure to share the store name when you get started I would love to support!

I love love love Etsy... Most of my home decor and almost all of my kids clothes come from Etsy. They have the best stuff. Be sure to share the store name when you get started I would love to support!

Thanks so much, I will post it once I get it up and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter