ESPN Zone?!

mickeysmyboy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DH and FIL really want to be able to watch the NY Giants game next Sunday while we are in WDW!

DH doesn't think that they will be on TV in the room because the Tampa Bay Bucs will be playing at the same time!

Is ESPN Zone the best bet? If the game is at 1 pm what time should they get there?

TIA!!!

The ESPN zone is gone. There is a ESPN club in the Boardwalk area.

You should get in line before they open or right at opening. I think they open at 11am. On Sundays there is a line all day long!

There are two lines at the ESPN Club. The one on the left is for the restaurant, the one on the right for the bar area. I would recommend them going to the bar side. If looking for a guaranteed seat, I would recommend getting there between 11-12. Seats on the bar side are first come first serve.

They DEFINITELY want to get there when it opens, or as close to that as possible! Because there probably won't be a lot of turn over for seats - most of the people going in are there for the games too, so they won't be giving up their seats!

OK, I'm a geek - but I love that they have TVs in the restrooms...

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter