ESPN Club...Do they carry non-ABC sports stations?

briane

Mouseketeer
Will football playoff games be broadcast and how many different shows are on at one time?

Just got back from the 1/12 Magic cruise. The playoff games were on Fox and CBS so they WERE NOT televised on the ship. Only sporting events on ESPN,ESPN2 and ABC will be televised. They do the the same thing at all the ESPN SportsZones by the way.

Briane, I will be on the Wonder that day and had asked the same question. I think it was webmasterMichelle(I may be wrong) that said they did have the superbowl on last year. Something was even mentioned about having a technician onboard to make sure things went smoothly. Since the game is carried by Fox there are licensing issues. Hopefully they will have it. I had also seen that the ship looses the satellite feed the day we leave(Sunday) I just hope that is not true.

Hal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter