EPSN Club

akline

Mouseketeer
Hi All .. anyone know if I can make priority seating arrangements for the EPSN Club on the Boardwalk? We are planning on going in November 2003 ... will it be busy? Thanks,

ESPN does not take Priority Seatings. The smoking/bar area is 1st come 1st served, watch out during football - there are vultures!!! They will stand over you and wait for you to finish. I almost got into a fight with a woman the last time I was there! The non-smoking section, you have to wait in a line, like a club. You can't leave your name or get a pager like other restaurants.
It depends if you're going during a sporting event or not if you will hit a crowd, also depends on what time of day.

I forgot to mention, the last time we were there it was during football on a Sunday. A woman with a bunch of kids offered us $50 for our table and another guy offered us $10 if he could sit down with his sleeping daughter at our table and wait until we were done.

Thank you for the information .. now that you mention it .. that sounds about right (I was there a couple of years ago). I will try and schedule our dinner around a sporting event (given that my husband will let me!). It's unbelieveable how some people will watch over you for your table .. when people are rude like that .. I just want to sit longer! Thanks again for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter