Epoct Recommendation - Coral Reef, Tutto Italia, or Chef De France

Eternityhw97

December 2017 Disney Trip Planning :))
Party of 6 including 1-4 year old. We have the dining plan and are looking for the best quality overall. We have one picky eater (adult who likes meat and potatoes). The rest of us will eat almost anything. The 4 year old . .well who knows what she will eat, not really worried about her.

Coral Reef - Food reviews are ok, ambiance seems pretty cool.
Tutto Italia - Heard great things and don't have any other Italian restaurants booked.
Cafe De France - Menu looks pretty good (although my husband isn't overly excited about this one)

Please let me know your feedback.

Party of 6 including 1-4 year old. We have the dining plan and are looking for the best quality overall. We have one picky eater (adult who likes meat and potatoes). The rest of us will eat almost anything. The 4 year old . .well who knows what she will eat, not really worried about her.

Coral Reef - Food reviews are ok, ambiance seems pretty cool.
Tutto Italia - Heard great things and don't have any other Italian restaurants booked.
Cafe De France - Menu looks pretty good (although my husband isn't overly excited about this one)

Please let me know your feedback.

My pick would be tutto itali. It's been over 10 years since I been to coral reef . Didn't like the food there. The kids will like the scenery and even the adults. But the food sucks imo. Maybe it got better been over 10 years since I been there. No plans on going back in this life time. Never been to chefs de France.

I would pick Chefs de France. the first time we went I was the only one in our group that was excited. Now every time we go everyone wants to eat there. And every time we go back the food and service has been great. We have a lot of picky eaters and they do just fine there.

It sounds like Tutto Italia would be the best pick overall for your party. We've been there before and it was very nice with really good food.

Reactions: ARS
We have eaten at Coral Reef (went last Sept.) and France (several times, lunch and dinner). I would vote Coral Reef. I had the shrimp and grits there and it was really good. The tanks ADD to the experience, especially for your 4 year old, if you don't mind her not eating.

My biggest complaint with France is that the tables are so close together and it is loud. The main dishes are mostly good but we have found the desserts there "lacking" especially since French ones are suppose to be the best.

We just save our Italian for here at home, so can't comment on that one.

I've eaten at coral reef and tutto. I'd choose tutto. It's our favorite!

Coral Reef gets mixed reviews, BUT we had a really good meal there. I had a really good steak there. The Jack Daniels & Bailey's Chocolate Mousse Dessert is very good as well. The atmosphere is nice as well. We requested a table next to the aquarium. We had to wait about an extra 5 or 10 minutes. We enjoyed it. Based on reviews, they may not be very consistent.

Easy WDW had a review of Coral Reef since its most recent menu update, and it's pretty bad. We tried it in 2009 and enjoyed the atmosphere and desserts the most. That Jack Daniels mousse is amazing. Entrees were meh.

I personally won't bother with Tutto because I live in fine Italian restaurant country. And I'm a decent Italian cook myself.

So of these choices, I would go with Chefs de France hands down. The onion soup and the creme brûlée are the best you can get anywhere. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter