EPIC isn't ONCE in a lifetime~ Final entry before GO time (4/17)!!! April 2013 PTR

So SOON!!

You must be so pumped, so close yet so far!!

I've been debating whether or not I should put some of my $$ onto disney gift cards. Planning on doing a drink/snack around the world, and thought it might be a good idea for this. I'm assuming all those places accept the card yes?

In my experience, MOST of the carts do take cards. Some of the smaller ones don't though. We have $1250 in gift cards, split $625 for each DH and I and we will have a good amount of cash too, just in case we want something we can't use the card for.

Our goal is to not touch our debit card while we are there.:goodvibes

And we will be there in......

661041d26bc54b351c40511f44192cc3_zpscebb4c28.jpg

3 more days!!!!! :yay:

Yea I'm the same way, I don't use my card at all in disney. Cash all the way, I couldn't decide on the card, think ill stick with my cash.

Oh man!! Your trip is so soon!!! Excited for you!!

26e227cbb84bd50df8d20e55fb45bb1d_zps3accaa42.jpg

Sad day for Boston....sure takes the excitement out of vacation. :sad2:

We are an hour from Boston and fly out of Boston on Thursday....

I got all of my ADR's!!!! :cheer2:

I woke up bright and early and did them online with no issues. :thumbsup2

We have:

4/19 - Yachtsman Steakhouse
4/22 - Via Napoli
4/26 - Cape May Cafe (dinner)
4/27 - CRT (breakfast) and BE OUR GUEST!!! (Dinner)

So excited!!! :yay:

I just started reading your PTR and am enjoying every minute of a fellow RCer's indecision! :-) but I thought you were doing Tusker House for Daisy Duck?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ah...a blast from the past! NKOTB fueld a lot of my dreams way back then too! But I was in with a bossy grade 8 girl crowd and they dictated that I could only "like" Jonathan.:crazy2: He was not my favorite one!! Donny was the cutest!

Anyway, now that I feel old, I will just say YaY for your cheque!! It comes at a perfect time for you!:cool1:

I SO want to see NKOTB again...Joey was my favorite. :-) saw them at Six Flags back in 6th grade...

Oh absolutely!!! We are a "no alarms" family on vacation for sure!!! :thumbsup2
Honestly, we usually wake up around 9 or 9:30 am and don't get to the parks until about 10-10:30am. Yeah, I know some people :faint: at the thought of that, but, it's vacation!!!! We relax, even at Disney!
Yeah, Fastpasses might be gone, blah, blah, blah...but we are not adverse to waiting in line if need be...it doesn't bother us.

Maybe we are just weird though, we don't follow touring plans or crowd calendars. We also don't avoid EMH's (we gravitate towards them...late ones of course) and we like the buses! :rotfl:

We have a very different touring style than a lot of other Dis'ers I think?? Or are there more out there like us??? :confused3

My kids LOVE the buses. DH and I on the other hand prefer the monorail..(or boat). :-) so much easier with the kids and stroller and all...

I just started reading your PTR and am enjoying every minute of a fellow RCer's indecision! :-) but I thought you were doing Tusker House for Daisy Duck?

I am very indecisive!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for reading along!!!

You made me realize that maybe I never updated my PTR with my final ADR's. We have lined up:

Biergarten lunch
Wishes Dessert Party
Via Napoli lunch
Tusker House breakfast (yes, for Daisy!)
Yachtsman Steakhouse dinner
50's Prime Time lunch
Be Our Guest dinner

I SO want to see NKOTB again...Joey was my favorite. :-) saw them at Six Flags back in 6th grade...

NKOTB is soooooo great, especially now!!! I saw them twice in 2011 and have tickets for May and July of this year!!! :dance3:

My kids LOVE the buses. DH and I on the other hand prefer the monorail..(or boat). :-) so much easier with the kids and stroller and all...

We never did the stroller all over the place thing, even when the kids were little (on their first trip they were literally just turned 3 (the day before our arrival) and 5). We just rented the strollers in the park and walked onto the buses....so much easier!!! For us, anyway, but again, we are weird I guess... :rolleyes1

I am very indecisive!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for reading along!!!

You made me realize that maybe I never updated my PTR with my final ADR's. We have lined up:

Biergarten lunch
Wishes Dessert Party
Via Napoli lunch
Tusker House breakfast (yes, for Daisy!)
Yachtsman Steakhouse dinner
50's Prime Time lunch
Be Our Guest dinner

NKOTB is soooooo great, especially now!!! I saw them twice in 2011 and have tickets for May and July of this year!!! :dance3:

We never did the stroller all over the place thing, even when the kids were little (on their first trip they were literally just turned 3 (the day before our arrival) and 5). We just rented the strollers in the park and walked onto the buses....so much easier!!! For us, anyway, but again, we are weird I guess... :rolleyes1

Sounds yummy! :-) have fun!!

Well....I figured I'd check in one more time on this here PTR!

24 hours from now, we will be waiting to board our plane to Orlando!!! :dance3:

This was my 1st PTR and I truly appreciate everyone who has read along and commented! :hug:

Hopefully, we get out of Boston tomorrow without incident and arrive in Orlando quickly and safely!

Thanks again everyone!!!! :grouphug:

Anxious to hear what you think of my beloved YC...Though in a Mousemommy moment last night I found myself looking at Poly and GF...Step away from the computer I told myself....Also anxious for your Wishes Dessert Review and BOG review and TH! We are doing all three as well. I am SO NOT an AK fan but in light of running out of things to do on trips I am forcing myself back there...tough in June there !!

Have a wonderful trip....Scottmel

Anxious to hear what you think of my beloved YC...Though in a Mousemommy moment last night I found myself looking at Poly and GF...Step away from the computer I told myself....Also anxious for your Wishes Dessert Review and BOG review and TH! We are doing all three as well. I am SO NOT an AK fan but in light of running out of things to do on trips I am forcing myself back there...tough in June there !!

Have a wonderful trip....Scottmel

Youdo know that Poly is being refurbed, right??? I know I'm not helping...:rolleyes1

We are having a great time at YC. I will have a full Trip report when I get back. We were upgraded from SV CL to LV CL!!! Pretty psyched about that one...:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter