~~ Epcot... what is the best way to do soarin & test track as early as possible?

gatorflash22

Earning My Ears
Do you do fp for one & then just go stand in line & ride the other. And by the time you get out of the ride it will be time for the other.

If so which should we get fp tickets for & ride the other ride while waiting for fp time window.

Or any other suggestions?

If you really only want to ride each of those once and then be done with them -this is what I would do.

Send the fastest member of your party to Soarin' with all the tickets to get the FPs while the rest of the party heads towards TT. Have them wait outside in the large area in front of the ride and then the FP runner will come and meet the party there and all get in line.

Afterwards everyone goes back to Soarin where it should be time for your ride.

Liz

The alternative is to just go straight to Soarin and ride it (the crush at the FP machines can be nasty), then head over to TT and see what the wait time is, if it is long then get a FP for TT, otherwise ride it.

If you're there at rope drop, go to Soarin' ASAP. I'd recommend riding it right away, picking up FPs on the way out and then rush over to TT. Unless you're there during peak season, you shouldn't have much of a wait at Soarin' and a manageable wait at TT AND you'll have Soarin' FP for later!

I find the evening are the best time to do these rides. During the day lines are long, usually between 5 and 7 most people are having dinner and these rides are walk on.

What we did worked well for us. We were there on President's Day, and we went to Soarin' immediately and rode it without stopping to get a fast pass. We were in either the first or second group let on the ride. We then headed over to get a fast pass for Test Track. I don't remember exactly what the return time was, but I think it was between 10:45 and 11:15 or so. We walked around and rode a couple of other things, grabbed a fast pass for Mission Space, and then headed to Test Track. It worked well for us. We grabbed another FP for Test Track after we got off (it was already time for another, FP time for Mission Space was pretty soon after we got it) and the time was around 3 something. We never ended up using that one as we left for a nap, but we did give them to a lucky couple people as we left for the day.

Depends on when you go. We went in September and I think we rode soarin like 5 times and never had any wait at all. Test track we only rode once but no wait for that either. On the other hand we went during march break once and I think we rode soarin once and had to wait like 2.5 hours to ride it that one time and we had to wait over an hour and a half for test track

If you really only want to ride each of those once and then be done with them -this is what I would do.

Send the fastest member of your party to Soarin' with all the tickets to get the FPs while the rest of the party heads towards TT. Have them wait outside in the large area in front of the ride and then the FP runner will come and meet the party there and all get in line.

Afterwards everyone goes back to Soarin where it should be time for your ride.

Liz

Thats exactly what we do and exactly what you should do.. As Liz said, get the fastest person for the Soarin FP right when u get in the park.. They will probably be gone (Fast passes for soarin) by 12:30 or 1

Go right to soarin (with 99% of the crowds), ride it first, then get a fast pass.

Go to tt and get on the single rider line. It will be must faster.

Most times I've been, the lines for Soarin' (even with FP) just keep on getting longer as the morning goes on. If you are there at RD, go and ride Soarin' first thing without a wait. Then head on over to Test Track. Quickest would be just to ride it. But if there's a wait and you don't want to, get an FP.

I never like the idea of putting off Soarin'.

I was there this past week. I always went to Rope Drop. The first 2 days was crazy. I got a FP for Soarin then rode it. Wait was about 20 min. and it was busy. Then went to TT. By the time I got off that is was time for another FP. So I got one for TT for later. The next few times I went to Epcot the wait was about 10 min for everything.

Blake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter