Epcot Strategy

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by BLLB, Jan 11, 2017.

1. BLLB

BLLB DIS Veteran

We have not been to Epcot since FEA opened. We do rope drop. We are staying at BWV. What is the strategy for FPs, Soarin', TT and FEA?

Thanks.

2. Geoff_M

Geoff_M DIS Veteran, DVC Member, "Cum Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

On Jan 3rd, we did FEA at rope drop (walk on), used a FP for Soarin', and then did TT in the singles line... worked like charm within less than a 5 minute wait at TT.

BLLB likes this.
  3. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 DIS Veteran

If you can get a FP+ for FEA, do it! If you can, schedule it for later in the day so you can get FW done in the morning.

If you can get the FEA FP+, I would RD TT and then do Soarin' unless you are interested in single rider at TT. If so, do the reverse, RD Soarin', then single rider TT

BLLB likes this.
  4. Average Joes

Average Joes Mouseketeer

I had always thought you do FEA FP mid-afternoon, TT first and then Soaring. We are going on an alleged 3/10 day next month. My touringplan has us do Soaring first and then that side of the park. They have TT in the early afternoon with a 35 minute wait. I suspect that the time is optimistic. Apparently the extra walking made it not worth the line savings. I am not sure about that but it is a factor if it is not a busy day. Cutting down on walking at Epcot is not a terrible thing.

5. BLLB

BLLB DIS Veteran

Thank you all so much. We are veteran Disney visitors but sometimes you just need a little help!