Epcot Recommendations Needed

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
My Fastpass window is quickly approaching, and I know what I want to snag everywhere except Epcot. DH and DS care about Soarin' and Test Track, and I can only choose one of those anyway, so I need to pick the other two. So, do you have...

A favorite ride that I wouldn't remember needing a Fastpass before but that does now?

A "hidden gem" I may not have bothered with last time that I should be sure to get to?

Our group consists of three definite Disney fans - two forty(something)s and one 16-year-old.

Thanks!

Frozen Ever After (Norway) is a beautiful, fun attraction.

Arrive EARLY before Epcot opens.
Head to Norway and ride Frozen.
Head to Soarin' and ride standby.
Use your FP for Test Track.

We decided to FP Soarin and ride TT single rider.
Your son is too old to care about characters, right? Because we are adding character connection for my kids because despite their ages (11-13-15) they still get a kick out of the meet and greets. Otherwise, we are skipping fastpasses for other rides.

We have breakfast reservations at the Garden Grill before park opens and will go to Soarin (same area) right after and fastpass TT.

As far as Tier 2? With your son being older, IMO, Mission:Space is probably the best bet.

Arrive EARLY before Epcot opens.
Head to Norway and ride Frozen.
Head to Soarin' and ride standby.
Use your FP for Test Track.

This is exactly what we have done for a while, though the girls claim they don't want to ride Frozen next trip, so off to Soarin' it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!