Epcot Parking Lot tram stop running? Please help

Snowhite23

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone
I have reservations at via napoli at 8:30. I plan on parking on the epcot parking lot. Since its a late reservation and will probably get out of there pretty late can anybody tell me how late do the epcot parking lot trams run? Do they stop running at a certain time? Im afraid i will get out too late and not make it. Am i better off valet parking at the beach club and then walk thru the international gateway? If so what is the latest that they let you exit thru there? If anyone can please give me some advice and help me out i will greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Hi everyone
I have reservations at via napoli at 8:30. I plan on parking on the epcot parking lot. Since its a late reservation and will probably get out of there pretty late can anybody tell me how late do the epcot parking lot trams run? Do they stop running at a certain time? Im afraid i will get out too late and not make it. Am i better off valet parking at the beach club and then walk thru the international gateway? If so what is the latest that they let you exit thru there? If anyone can please give me some advice and help me out i will greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

They usually stop 1:30 after park closing. Even if the tram isn't running, most of EPCOT parking lot is walkable distance. We often end up parking in the back rows and walk out after Illuminations instead of waiting for a spot on the tram.

It might actually be better to park at Hollywood Studios and take the walking path. That will be a shorter walk than Epcot parking lot to the back of World Showcase. You could even take the boat rather than walking if you wanted to.

I agree with valet parking at BW or BC. If you don't want to valet, then park behind the Hess station across the street. Still think distance would be about the same, though.
Respectfully, I would strongly disagree that walking from HS parking lot to WS would be shorter than walking out of EP to the parking lot. The path from BW to HS is about 3/4 mile and you'd have about the same distance to get to the path from Italy in WS.

Thank you everyone for taking your time and helping me out i really appreciate it ;)

Here is an easy solution....go to Boardwalk and just tell the security gaurd you are going for dinner to ESPN or Big River. Park your car for free and walk to Epcot. Or do the same at YC-BC and tell that gaurd you are going for dinner to Capt Grill or yachtmans.

No valet is neccessary

Unless they give you a 3 hour parking pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter