Epcot or Hollywood Studios

Disneymomma18

Mouseketeer
Ok I’m really struggling here. I’m going on my first solo trip in august. I have a 4 day ticket no hopper.I’ll be doing MK and AK for my 2 full days since they’re my favorite and will do MK a second time for a half day on the last day before my 8pm flight back home.On arrival day my flight lands around 11am at MCO. I’ll be using DME for transportation to AllStar Movies. I’m trying to decide between Epcot or Hollywood studios for that day. I’ve never been solo before so I’m not sure where my priorities land.

If it were me, I'd do Epcot but I love Epcot and spend part of every day there on my trips. HS is my second favorite park so you can't really go wrong with either. Is there going to be a festival happening at Epcot when you are there? If so, I definitely say go there.

Ok I’m really struggling here. I’m going on my first solo trip in august. I have a 4 day ticket no hopper.I’ll be doing MK and AK for my 2 full days since they’re my favorite and will do MK a second time for a half day on the last day before my 8pm flight back home.On arrival day my flight lands around 11am at MCO. I’ll be using DME for transportation to AllStar Movies. I’m trying to decide between Epcot or Hollywood studios for that day. I’ve never been solo before so I’m not sure where my priorities land.

Epcot is easier to do as a half day currently than Hollywood Studios. Hollywood Studios, to do as a half day, you have to sacrifice parts of the park and get there early(about an hour before opening) if you want any chance at RotR. August will also have Food & Wine going on, as well as After Hours Boo Bash for MK(just something to think about). I'm going myself in August(a birthday weekend).

If it were me, I'd do Epcot but I love Epcot and spend part of every day there on my trips. HS is my second favorite park so you can't really go wrong with either. Is there going to be a festival happening at Epcot when you are there? If so, I definitely say go there.

Food & Wine starts mid-July and will be running through mid-November.

Do you like the rides at Hollywood Studios? In theory you maybe make it inside for 1pm boarding group distribution for Rise. Epcot would have the later park hours, F&W booths and maybe Harmonious. The crowds tend to lessen later in the day at HS so you could probably do most of the rides at HS not counting ROTR.

Do you like the rides at Hollywood Studios? In theory you maybe make it inside for 1pm boarding group distribution for Rise. Epcot would have the later park hours, F&W booths and maybe Harmonious. The crowds tend to lessen later in the day at HS so you could probably do most of the rides at HS not counting ROTR.

Epcot could also allow for time for a short nap at the hotel first due to the later hours, if the OP so chooses.

Epcot could also allow for time for a short nap at the hotel first due to the later hours, if the OP so chooses.
Definitely, all though room could not be ready when get there which makes napping difficult. Epcot has better food options and longer park being open window versus HS has better rides. Just depends on what OP likes.

Another thing to consider is you can change your park pass up until you tap in. In theory you can book HS and then switch to Epcot on the day. HS would be more likely to fill up before Epcot.

Thank you guys for all the comments. I think I’ll go with Epcot. I’m not a fan of Hollywood I just feel the pressure bc so many people LOVE that park and I feel like I must have just missed out on something.

Thank you guys for all the comments. I think I’ll go with Epcot. I’m not a fan of Hollywood I just feel the pressure bc so many people LOVE that park and I feel like I must have just missed out on something.

I am much the same way. HS is hit and miss for me, but I love Epcot. Enjoy the trip.

Epcot for a more relaxing time and there is the food. Hollywood if you want the a more busy time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter