Epcot meal... which do you prefer?

Eword1004

Mouseketeer
Well my 180 window opened Tuesday but I couldn't get Biergarten.... I am not giving up yet but want to book something just to have it out there just in case what I am seeing available for 11/25 is
Tutto Italia
San angel Inn
Nine dragons
la hacienda

would you pick and why ???

Well my 180 window opened Tuesday but I couldn't get Biergarten.... I am not giving up yet but want to book something just to have it out there just in case what I am seeing available for 11/25 is
Tutto Italia
San angel Inn
Nine dragons
la hacienda

would you pick and why ???
I'd pick tutto. Because i like italian food and i think their pasta is really good. I like their atmosphere too.

Via is my fave, but since its not on your list, i'd go with tutto. :)

It totally depends on your taste. But I would personally eliminate La Hacienda, been before but wasn't really thrilled by it, Nine Dragons is always good but the experience itself is mediocre--not bad, just very neutral, if that makes sense. Tutto is great but atmosphere is hectic and louder. San Angel's vibe is really cool, and the food is generally really good (love their caesar salad). I think I'd go with San Angel but keep trying to Beirgarten.

We're going in 8 days and I've been trying every single day to get a CA Grill reservation for 7 pm on a Saturday which I thought would never happen, but sure enough I checked one night and there was an ADR available for 7 on the dot! So keep trying, I bet you'll get something.

I'd go with La Hacienda. I found it one of the best meals I've had in Epcot.

Nine Dragons was pretty bad and the others were fine but not outstanding

Keep trying for Biergarten. I could have had any time I wanted Sunday the 19th through Thursday the 23rd, but then nothing is available any day after that. It seems to me that they have not released the reservations for after Thanksgiving yet.

We are trying Tutto Italia on this upcoming trip and loved La Hacienda.

Keep trying for Biergarten. We just were there and there were always ADRs open. They may not have opened all their ADRs yet. We had to cancel ours, but I was really looking forward to it.

I didn't like La Hacienda, at all really. I really liked San Angel and loved Tutto. Never been to Nine Dragons.

I have not eaten at Tutto, so I would like to try it. Plus, I love Italian food. Biergarten never looked appetizing to me. I ate at the other two restaurants you mentioned and didn't find the food to be good.

My family has no desire to go back to Tutto. Underwhelming food and the service was not good at all. We got a walk up table at lunch (in October on a Saturday) for nine people a few years ago...restaurant was almost empty. That's what made the lack of service so disappointing, it's not like the place was packed!

Of those you listed, I'd do San Angel (great atmosphere though the tables are packed in tight) or Hacienda, which is usually given superior reviews of the two TS restaurants in the Mexican pavilion.

agree with many on keep trying for Biergarten, but from the list Tutto. I 2nd Le Cellier as well if choosing off your list.

I'd probably be the only one who'll recommend Nine Dragons. We were very pleasantly surprised by our meal there (but Biergarten would be our first choice).

Funny thing is if you read enough of these threads you'll find equal parts love and hate for most restaurants. Go with your gut instincts and book what suites you.

Is anyone else shocked that Biergarten is booked at the 180 day window? It's a big restaurant. I would keep on checking back to see if more tables are released.

Is anyone else shocked that Biergarten is booked at the 180 day window? It's a big restaurant. I would keep on checking back to see if more tables are released.

I don't think they are releasing yet cause it is part of CP package.... and I am actually wanting to book the day CP starts at epcot....

Thank you everyone!!!!! I feel like we always eat Mexican at home... but we do love it!!! and we also love Italian....!!!
but im def going to keep trying for biergarten!!!!

I certainly am. We ate there (granted, it was lunchtime and we were a party of two) by just walking up, no ADR necessary.

Keep trying for Biergarten. But I would go for Spice Road Table. Always good food excellent location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter