EPCOT Future World Strategy (without Frozen and Remy)

M&E

Mouseketeer
We are staying onsite so we have early entry at 8:30 and will be at the gates well before that. What is the order that we should do everything in Future world? (We will not be heading to WS and doing Frozen or Remy) No Genie+ but we will try for a GG virtual Q at 7:00. We are hoping to leave by 1:30 though this will depend on if/when we get a virtual ride for GG. We want to do pretty much everything in Future World (or whatever it's now called). Thanks.

I would go to Test Track first. After that probably doesn’t really matter. Soarin is probably next popular but if you are doing Mission Space then probably do it after TT instead of Crisscrossing across front of park.

If you want to do all of Future World, I would do Test Track, Mission Space, Soarin, Land, Imagination, Seas, Spaceship Earth. But you can adjust based on if/when you get GOTG. If you are willing to stay later, I have read it’s easier to get a boarding group in the 1:00 virtual queue if you don’t get it at 7:00.

Test Track, Soarin (experience Mission Space when you get around to Guardians), Spaceship Earth as park opens, Nemo, Figment or Living with the Land, Guardians or Mission Space.

Reactions: M&E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter