Epcot France Ice Cream Shop now open!

Excellent! Guess we must make a stop at Epcot on Friday when we go to the Studios ;)

Thanks for posting!

The one with alcohol seems amazing (grand marnier) but good Lord that's expensive! Think DH and u will have to share this!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

Can't wait to see the reviews. I agree that the one with alcohol is pretty expensive considering it doesn't look very big. But what the heck we're on vacation.

This looks yum!! Does anyone know if this is Edy's ice cream too?
I read on a previous Disney Parks Blog update that L'Artisan's ice creams and sorbets are homemade, but don't worry: Edy's is still the sponsor and supplier at a few other locations (including Main Street's Plaza Ice Cream Parlor ;)).

Gees, I didn't know it was Edy's ice cream. What does that have to do with France? I can get Edy's ice cream anywhere.

Gees, I didn't know it was Edy's ice cream. What does that have to do with France? I can get Edy's ice cream anywhere.

ummm Edy's is pretty much the ice cream used for the whole park except Ghirardelli's from what I understood so I was just wondering if France was homemade or Edys? I would prefer homemade! Not that I have anything against Edy's but I can get that anywhere like you said.

ummm Edy's is pretty much the ice cream used for the whole park except Ghirardelli's from what I understood so I was just wondering if France was homemade or Edys? I would prefer homemade! Not that I have anything against Edy's but I can get that anywhere like you said.
Yeah, I thought my post was clear that the ice creams and sorbets at L'Artisan are homemade. :confused3 I agree that homemade is better, but people still seem to enjoy Edy's wherever it's offered (such as Main Street's ice cream parlor, Beaches & Cream, Hollywood Scoops on Sunset Boulevard, etc.)

Ooooo la la! I do believe I'll have to make a stop here on my next trip (this July? - keeping fingers crossed!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter