Epcot experts, please help!

LeahA

DIS Veteran
We are planning a full day at Epcot this year, what are some things we shouldn't miss with 2 boys, ages 2 and 5?

Is there some sort of passport book that they can get a stamp in each country?

Thanks,

Leah

We also had 2 boys, 2 & 5 when we went(also went with them at 1 & 4). I never thought Epcot had much to offer young kids, until going with my own. They love it there. Someof their favorites are...
Food Rocks in the Land
Universe of Energy
Living Seas(they could watch the fish all day)
Fitness Fairgrounds in the Wonders Of Life
What if Labs in Imagination
Innoventions
Viking Ship Playground in Norway
5 yo had been afraid of 3d movies, but this trip he enjoyed HISTA.
And they both love walking on the light up walkways.
Epcot seems to have a lot of interactive things where the kids can get up, run around(to an extent, of course) and get involved. Thats just the type of thing my kids need.

And yes, they do sell a passport which they can get stamped at each country.

In addition to the passport, the kids can decorate masks. You pick up a mask (no charge for this by the way) at the first country you stop in. As you go around, the kids add a new decoration to the mask in each country (feathers, ribbon, markers to draw with). The cast members in each country will stamp the name of the country on you mask to show where you have been. It's lots of fun for the kids and gives Mom and Dad a chance to see each country.

What Jenn is referring to is the Kid Stop. Also you can stop in the innoventions area there is a place where you can send email and a picture of yourself. Just having the picture taken and choosing the back ground was fun for my son. Also look for the ice station at epcot. It is around the real big fountain in the middle of epcot. You go through an ice cave and at the end of the cave you sample coke from other countries for free. You might want to avoid the Honey I Shrunk the Audience. It might be a little scary for the young ones.

Originally posted by CamColt
Food Rocks in the Land
Universe of Energy
Innoventions

Ours liked the CRANIUM COMMAND and also the BODY ride.

Originally posted by CamColt
Food Rocks in the Land
Universe of Energy
Innoventions

Ours liked the CRANIUM COMMAND and also the BODY ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter