Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra high resolution:
Image_WDW_EpcotOverview.jpg

Hopefully they work on the rest of the west side too. Those attractions that lie beyond it (with the exception of Soarin') are just awful. Hopefully this revamp addresses Journey Into Imagination, or puts something substantial in the Captain EO theatre and do something to spruce up the Seas (maybe replace the glorified sitting sidewalk name Nemo that is called a "ride"). Once Guardians, the new Play pavilion and the Space restaurant opens .. there side of the park will be easily skippable unless those 3 pavilions see something new (as they would be the only 3 original pavilions left "somewhat" in their original forms. )

I’m excited for the new updates. Like a lot excited. Especially for that rooftop garden thing! And IF Brazil moves in next door to Germany, I know where this family is watching World Cup! 🤣

I'm excited for some of this too, but hope Epcot won't be in turmoil when we get there mid-November. I'll expect that it will be and if not, be pleasantly (ecstatically!) surprised.

That egg shaped raised building screams that it will be an up charge viewing area for the night time show.

Part of me wonders if that is not going to be accessible without some affiliation (AP, DVC or Club 33, etc).
Wouldn’t surprise me. I just pray they let underlings like myself up there in a small corner. I’m most excited about this structure in the concept. More than anything else honestly.

Wouldn’t surprise me. I just pray they let underlings like myself up there in a small corner. I’m most excited about this structure in the concept. More than anything else honestly.
As both a DVC member and an AP I can with certainty say you are not an underling. You don't need to hand the mouse your entire wallet for it to be a part of your family.

But yes, all of it is so exciting and seems they are finally out of the business of letting things get stale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter